Ignored- ScarFlo

Comincia dall'inizio

"Flo, you can't ignore me all day!" Scarlett calls after her.

"She can, and you know she will." Rachel pipes up.

"Shut up." Scarlett huffs and rolls her eyes.

Rachel gets up and slaps the back of Scarlett's head.

"Ow!"

"Don't make your girlfriend feel like shit, twat." Rachel shakes her head and walks off.

Scarlett pouts and rubs the back of her head.

"British people are mean." She mumbles to herself.

————————

"Cut! Take a break."

Florence immediately gets up from the table and walks over to some of the crew members, starting up a conversation with them.

Scarlett sighs and drops her head into her hands. It's been three hours and Florence hasn't said a single word to her that came from herself, only Yelena's lines.

It's torture.

On their little breaks, Florence would normally end up bringing Scarlett food and sitting on her lap, playing with her head which almost lulls her to sleep but never quite enough to make her drift off.

Note to self: don't upset Florence again.

"Lady issues?" David asks.

"Something like that." Scarlett agrees.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"Why do you assume it was me?" she asks, offended.

"Well, was it you?" He asks and sits down opposite her.

"...yes." She mumbles.

He raises an eyebrow, waiting for her to elaborate.

"I snapped at her this morning for no reason. I called her a needy, clingy bitch and I told her to stop being useless and stop pissing me off. She's been ignoring me since." Scarlett tells him.

"I don't blame her." He scoffs.

"Really? You're not helping." She scowls.

"Sorry." He mutters. "Instead of sitting here feeling sorry for yourself, why don't you try to talk to her?"

"Because she just walks away when she sees me coming." Scarlett frowns and looks over at Florence to see her laughing with some of the crew.

"Sit on her so she can't move." He suggests.

Scarlett looks over at him blankly. "You're useless."

"That's the second person you've called useless today." He tuts. "I think we need to get a jar, you'll put a dollar in every time you call someone useless."

Scarlett glares at him.

"Maybe not. I guess it would be kind of useless." He chuckles at his own joke whilst Scarlett just roles her eyes and stands up from the bench, walking over to her girlfriend.

"Baby, you wanna go get some food?" Scarlett asks.

Florence completely ignored her, acting like she's not even there.

"Flo, you can't be serious? I'm sorry I snapped but you can't just ignore me all day. Be an adult." Scarlett frowns.

"So now I'm a bitch, useless, annoying, and childish." Florence spits out. "Thanks." She says dryly before walking off, bumping shoulders with Scarlett as she does so.