"I was about to leave. But that scene you pulled with that fighting. It was 'sweet' but just stay away from Janelle." He said.

"What do you mean? I don't even talk to her like that." I mentioned, getting up from the couch and stepping towards Dallas.

"Okay. And don't start talking to her like that. Because I don't want Janelle slumming with the wrong crowd." He said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled. "What are you? Her 'daddy'? You can't tell me who and who not to talk to." I told Dallas seriously.

"I can and I will." He said.

"Okay whatever. She probably doesn't like you anyway." I mumbled.

Dallas all of a sudden socks me right in the jaw. I punch him back harder and he pushes me to the floor. Dallas punched me over and over in the mouth and face until my face is bleeding and bruising. I punched him off of me and kicked him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. He takes a deep breath and stands up. He kicks me to the ground and puts his foot on top of my chest. "You're nothing but a self absorbed bitch, Jaden. I know Janelle isn't interested in me anymore and I understand. But she sure as hell doesn't deserve someone like you. Get over yourself Jaden. Someone needs to teach you a lesson."

I gritted my teeth as he spoke. Every word he uttered, made me angrier by the second. I felt my skin boiling and I got up and was about to ouch him before he grabbed my fist and ouched me hard in the face. He elbowed me in the stomach and kicked me in the arms until they bled and bruised. Once he was finally done, I lied down, breathing hard.

"Sweet dreams, Wilson." Dallas said before casually walking away.

I am lost for words and thinking right now. I can't even believe what just happened.
{flashback over}

Janelle

"And that's when I walked over here in the pouring rain." Jaden finished explaining.

I looked right at Jaden's beat up, pained face. "Oh my gosh I can't believe Dallas did that to you." I said. "But why did you come here for help?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know." He simply said. I sighed. "Stay here." I told him. I got up and got the first aid crap from the downstairs bathroom.

When I came back, I sat next to Jaden and fixed him up. Once I was done, he seemed a little bit better. "Thanks." He said quietly.

"You're welcome." I said just as quiet. "Jaden." I said his name.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at the ground.

"Why'd you beat up Logan?" I asked.

"He cheated on you. He kissed another girl behind your back." He said.

"Yeah. But why did you take it that far? Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't know. Stop asking me all these questions." He demanded.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jaden. He sat in the same position looking at the ground. It looked like he was in deep thought. "Jaden." I said again.

Jaden sighed in frustration. "Yes."

"Who...who was that little girl in the picture with you. The one in your room?" I asked. I didn't care if this came across weird. I wanted to know.

Jaden turned to face me. "Why were you in my room?" He said with a slightly angered tone.

"I didn't know it was your room. I was looking for Logan and just happened to stumble upon the picture. Who's the little girl?" I asked.

"Nobody." He said.

"Come on Jaden. I know you're hurt, but I just wanna-"

He interrupted me. "Look! I don't have to tell you anything. Stop interrogating me and drop it, okay." He snapped. I flinched at the way he snapped at me. I wast expecting that. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him all those questions. I probably was making him feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

Jaden sighed. "Thanks for helping me. I gotta go." Jaden slowly got up from the couch and walked out of the front door with out another word. He slammed the door behind him.

I sighed and walked back up to my room. I took off my sweatshirt and went back to bed.

This was the longest, weirdest day of my life...
__________________________________

Hey! So how was it? There will be a lot more surprises and drama ahead so beware. ;-)

Love all of you readers. Keep supporting and vote and comment! Thanks.