She looked at the boy standing opposite with fascination, her expression shy and expectant.

"Hey, Xiao Yiheng." Her eyes rolled boldly on the boy and asked him, "Do you know why I called you out?"

A trace of helplessness flashed through Xiao Yiheng's eyes.

If he can choose, he really doesn't want to hear an alpha confess to him.

This girl who boldly asked Xiao Yiheng to come out for a private chat is the monitor of the third grade (2) next door, named Xu Yinyin.

Both of them are alphas, and sometimes they meet in the physics team, and they communicate more often. Xu Yinyin is a (sex-xing) girl who is very popular with omega. Xiao Yiheng never thought that Xu Yinyin would like herself.

Before Xu Yinyin could speak, Xiao Yiheng asked her: "Are you asking me to come out to ask physics questions?"

Xu Yinyin: "Huh? Of course not, I am..."

Xiao Yiheng: "Then you don't need to say."

Xu Yinyin: "..." She stamped her foot fiercely, "Please! I didn't even say the confession, eh??"

Xiao Yiheng was indifferent and replied without any personal feelings: "There will be no difference between what you say and what you don't say."

"..." Xu Yinyin thought, too, this iceberg visitor seemed to have never considered accepting it.

She collapsed her shoulders, thinking that she should be depressed after being rejected, but now she found that she didn't feel anything special. In fact, before she confessed, she understood that it was absolutely impossible to accept herself in Xiao Yiheng's (sexual xing) style.

The main reason she wanted to confess was to realize her dream.

I still remember that on the day of the high school report, Xiao Yiheng walked in from outside the school just like that, dressed in simple casual clothes, stepping into the morning light.

At that time, his height hadn't been broken. He was very thin, like a lonely crane. His lower jaw was held in a restrained manner, his lips curled into a thin line, and a pair of Danfeng eyes curled on the inside (hook gou) outside. Passing the crowd without a lot of air-it is no exaggeration to say that at that moment, everyone's attention was taken away, and Xu Yinyin even forgot how to breathe.

Everyone's eyes were focused on him, and even the older brothers and sisters were whispering to him, asking for his name. So many hot eyes followed him, but he took it calmly, keeping a polite and unfamiliar distance with everyone.

It can be said that at that moment, Xu Yinyin became interested in seeing Xiao Yiheng (crossed out, it was love at first sight), but at that time everyone had just entered the school, they were all small hairs, she was really embarrassed to say. How can I think of Xiao Yiheng going abroad to communicate directly in the second year of high school, and never bid farewell to his classmates! Many people say how hard the "exotic love" is, she directly upgraded and became a "exotic unrequited love"!

By the third year of high school, Xiao Yiheng finally returned to school. He hasn't seen him for a year, his figure is much taller, and his facial features are more exquisite and beautiful than he thought. Xu Yinyin's face dog once again bowed under his school uniform pants. She didn't want to hide this feeling in her heart anymore, so she mustered up the courage to make an appointment with Xiao Yiheng to confess.