He only told the coach and team doctor about this matter, not even his sister Yuyou.

He walked out of the school with great concentration, but when he walked under the wall he was familiar with, he was surprised to find that the school security was instructing workers to install barbed wire and monitors on the wall!

Li Cheng: "..."

He asked: "Uncle Security, why are these things suddenly installed here?"

The uncle security replied: "Oh, we received a call from an enthusiastic classmate. He said that he found a ladder with footprints outside the wall. He suspected that someone had crossed the wall and entered the school to steal something, so we quickly strengthened the wall here."

Li Cheng: "...that enthusiastic classmate you mentioned, is that Xiao Yiheng from Class 1 of Senior Three?"

Security guard: "Huh? Do you know him?"

Li Cheng said: "Of course I know."

"He is your classmate?"

"No." Li Orange gritted his teeth, "he, yes, me, grandson, son!"

"...?"

If it were not for Li Cheng's sensibility, he would now rush to Xiao Yiheng's class to have a good theory with him.

As soon as he thought of his fried chicken, skewers, shabu, disco, and Internet cafes leaving him like this, Li Cheng felt that half of his soul had disappeared in the air.

He walked all the way, kicking a small pebble all the way, he took that pebble as Xiao Yiheng's eyeballs, and he wanted to blast it with his heel.

The pebbles were whirling on the ground, and quickly rolled away to the feet of another person.

Li Cheng's gaze followed the stone and looked at the man.

"Ms. Qiu?" Seeing Qiu Xian leaning against the shade of the tree, Li Cheng's face was full of embarrassment and anxiety.

He felt something was wrong, and quickly walked over: "What's the matter with you? Is something uncomfortable?"

Facing this gentle and quiet art teacher, Li Cheng didn't even dare to speak too loudly.

Seeing him coming, Qiu Xian hesitated for a while and stretched out her fingers.

Li Cheng only noticed that the laces of one of Qiu Xian's shoes had been opened. And because she was holding her pregnant belly, she couldn't bend down and tie her shoelaces at all, but she could easily trip over if she didn't tie her shoelaces.

Without saying anything, Li Cheng immediately squatted down and helped Qiu Xian tie up the shoelaces, pulling them tightly, for fear that the shoelaces would be opened again.

"Do you still use the other foot to tie it again?" He raised his head and asked.

When he was talking, the warm sunlight fell on his shaggy hair, and he couldn't open his eyes from the sun, blinking constantly, and when the eyelashes were flapping, the sunlight seemed to follow.