Balloons Shenanigans

Planet Quabaq
10:00

"Now for the next training! You must retrieve a strand of hair of King Kang Kong" Tok Kasa speak to Fang and Gopal. Yaya and Ying are absence for the lance corporal duties, while Papa Zola is there for their transportation need as Ochobot is still resting from a previous mission of a day.

"Huh! Easy peasy, now Fang! Follow your senior here" Gopal point to himself with a smug. Gopal lead, his nose high to the sky with Fang following behind, fade up for his behaviour which is notice by Boboiboy.

"King Kang Kong?" His pant from combat training then change toward a sinister grin that bring trouble for the receiver.

"Boboiboy! Focus on your own training!" Retakka cross his hand on his chest scowling for the sudden lack of attention. Boboiboy then turn his head and look at Retakka with his big eye.

"Come on Retakka, just once, can I see their training. How about we take a break" Boboiboy give his best puppy eyes to the villain that is having a hard time to refuse. Ejojo and Borara that are on standby just smirk to the old man upcoming loss, it's clear that he can't win this battle without a fight.

"Urgh! Fine kid, we will take 30!" Retakka yield for the plead. Vargoba snicker to his loss and both Borara and Ejojo give a laugh to his soft spot toward the kid.

"Thank you Retakka! Boboiboy Petir! Gerakan Kilat!" Boboiboy change to Petir and proceed to chase for his friends, a big grin plaster on his face while running to the cave.
—————————————————————

RAWR!
"Aaaaaaa, you said you have change the battery for the torchlight Gopal! Then where's the damn light!" Fang shout running with Adudu that are coincidentally training there. Probe is waiting outside the cave with his cheering.

"Just because you have the torch doesn't mean you can make a noise Gopal!" Adudu shout angrily to Gopal for his unheard advice before entering the enemies lair. Gopal is frantically running, hitting the torch with his hand hoping.

"I swear I change the battery yesterday! Uhuhuhuhu" Gopal grab his head with both of his hand crying.

ZAP ZAP ZAP
The zapping sounds make them search for the source and found Petir suddenly running with them at the centre. Fang, Gopal and Adudu let a small relief seeing their friend, he must be here to save them. But before Gopal could ask a question for his appearance,

"Hehe, this is for the GigiGirl" Petir then increase his pace a bit forward from them and maintain the distance. "W-wait Petir! I'm your best friend! You can't do this to me!" Gopal plead while trying to grab his friend.

"Goodbye losers! Meet at the entrance! Oh yeah, there's one already at your top of hair Fang" Petir then speed his pace to the entrance leaving his friends and stop beside Probe smiling devilishly. Probe just yelp for the sudden appearance and hear a loud scream across the cave.

After a few minutes of running, three of them arrive with Kang Kong sticking behind, up and down on them.

"Hahahahahaha Gopal, since when you was hired as babysitter" Probe point toward Gopal that is surrounding by Kang Kong except his face.
CLICK CLICK CLICK
Three of them glare at Petir for giving them a fake hope and take a shot with his phone. They have no strength for retaliation.

"Hehehehehe adieu~ thanks for the shots" Petir give them a wink and salute before go back to his training.

ZAP ZAP ZAP
"Ish! How dare you Boboiboy! Fang! We must have a revenge!" Gopal show his determination with his squeeze fist and angry face. Fang then start to place his finger under his chin to think. Adudu upon hearing Gopal's decision just roll his eyes and continue to clean himself from Kang Kong.