Distraction

"This is Enceladus, a planet full of water and your next mission destination. Your mission is to retrieve HartaBot (like TrophyBot) at there, any questions?!" Ask Laksamana to Boboiboy, Gopal, Yaya, Ying, Sai, Shielda and Fang. They salute "Understand Laksamana" Ochobot then proceed to open the portal.

"We have received an intel that there's a group of bandits targeting HartaBot, but we have the exact location of HartaBot while it seems they didn't" Fang share his information. Boboiboy then think of a plan to retrieve HartaBot without the group find them first.

"Boboiboy, how about we start practicing now?" Ochobot suggest, the others are looking at Boboiboy for explanation. "Oh, Ochobot suggest me to practice split into seven regularly, so that I can adapt to it and reduce the risk of forgetting." Boboiboy answer looking at each of his friends for their reactions. After a few acceptance, he proceed with the plan.

"Boboiboy kuasa tujuh!" 7 elementals then make their appearances.  Tanah begin to speak "Okay, so we'll split, me and you guys will join to act like we're lost to distract their main group, Air, Api and Angin, you guys will distract their sub group at west, and Cahaya, Halilintar, and Daun, you guys at the east. Sai and Shielda, could you retrieve the power sphere, Ochobot will be with you?" Tanah then received nods from the twin and the rest.

"We'll start in 10 minutes, let's go!" Everyone than scatter into the only land on the planet separately. Tanah, Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang then head to the main camp of the bandits, Air, Api and Angin to the west that are not far from the main and east camp.
—————————————————————

"Boss! Isn't that TAPOPS members?! That's Boboiboy!" One of the bandits point towards Boboiboy's group which is wandering around in the forest. "I know, but it seems like they're lost, I've noticed them wandering around the same place thrice" the leader of the bandits stare at the group hard.

"Boss how about we welcome them here, it seems like they come here for rumour, if they rest here for about a days, we could hold them or even use them to help us find HartaBot" suggest one of the bandits. "That's right boss, their technology seems to be more advance, and if we have to fight Boboiboy for HartaBot face to face, we could see clearly who lost" suggest another bandit.

"Hm, there's a point in what you said. Okay! We'll welcome them here, the rest of you, hide any device that seems illegal and contact our east and west camp" the command then follow by a few nods and okays.

"Hello main to the east, it seems Boboiboy has been spotted at our main camp, so if there's an attack like yesterday, it couldn't be from TAPOPS, just eliminate them". The bandit then report the same content to the west camp.
—————————————————————

"Oh my God, have we not reached the destination yet! It's been an hours we've wandering around but couldn't find HartaBot. Let's rest first Boboiboy, my legs joint has loose!" Gopal whine to the group. The bandits then see it as an opportunity. "Heeellllpppp...." Echo voice could be heard around the forest. "Heeelllppp..." the group look for the source of the pleading voice.

"Who's that!" Point Gopal to the couple of people that he found laying on the ground. Boboiboy march toward them and see one of them are half conscious while the other one have faint. "Uncle! Uncle! Are you okay?!" Boboiboy shake the half conscious one, the man muttering water water repeatedly. Ying then come give her water to the man.

The man sip the water slowly while his eyes lurking around checking the number of the group. He could identify that the power sphere that always around Boboiboy is absence and there're 5 of them. "What's wrong uncle? Are you okay?" Fang ask when he see the man's eye movement.