Exenemies

12:00

"Dey Boboiboy! It's time for lunch!" Gopal open the door to his room to search for Boboiboy but nowhere to be found. When he's searching for his best friend trace, he discover a piece of paper at the desk.

'Gopal, if you found this paper but not me, don't worry. I'm going out to train myself, there's no need to find me'
-Boboiboy-

"Whaa...? He still has energy left? Oh well, more dinner for me then" Gopal then grab the paper and bring it to cafeteria in case someone asking for Boboiboy whereabouts.
————————————————————

Planet Quabaq

Tok Kasa is carrying a boy on his back and lay him under the tree shadow. Several people come to see the boy and Tok Kasa wipe the blood from the boy's nose. "Guys! He will frightened by the surrounding, especially the group" Tok Kasa scowl for their behaviour.

"Well, I never thought that I'll be seeing him again right in front of my eyes!" the tallest among the group speak.

"Okay I bet one of the thing he'll do is save Tok Kasa from us" the alien with one antenna recommend.

"Wow, this boy has grown up so much, will he remember me I wonder?" The voice speak amazed while poking his cheek.

"Huh? He's still small in front of my eyes" the four arm alien spoke.

"What did he do for him to suddenly appear here without notice? It's not like Ochobot's tele-portal appear before his arrival?" The smallest among the group wonder.

That fact pique Tok Kasa's interest, his arrival and his nosebleed. But deep down, he miss his student and at the same time his saviour. Messing with him a bit will always be his entertainment. While Tok Kasa is deep down in his own thought, the boy's face begin to scrunch and his hand go to touch his head.

"Ugh that's hurt" the boy slowly open his eyes and shut back to adapt the striking light of the hot ground. After a few minutes, his eyes meet with Tok Kasa. "Are you okay Boboiboy?" Tok Kasa ask gently and help him sit.

"Huh! Where am I? Retakka?! Kapten Vargoba?! Ejojo?! Borara?! Did I use my power too much to create an illusion?" Boboiboy shout pointing towards the group in front of him. "Relax boy, we're the one that want to know that" Retakka reply and look at Boboiboy up and down.

Boboiboy check his surroundings and come to a conclusion that he has successfully utilised the power and land on Planet Quabaq. "Hey Boboiboy! Aren't you forgetting someone to mention?" The speaker cross his hand on his chest, irritated. "Oh! Sorry, you're not that much big news anyway Adudu", Boboiboy reply scratching his head.

Ejojo then walk toward Boboiboy while his eyes inspecting him, Boboiboy then start to stand ready to defend. Ejojo smirk, showing his canine teeth while moving his hand to touch Boboiboy head then ruffle it. "E-e-eh?" Boboiboy suprise by the sudden action.

"Kid, you've never grown. Even until now you need to tilt up your head when looking at me, are you sure you're eating properly?" Ejojo's hand then is push by Boboiboy infuriate. "I'm just 15! I'll grow up normally! It's just you guys are too big!" The others just giggle from Boboiboy's reaction.

"Why are you guys here anyway? In Quabaq of all places at that, did you guys want to attack Tok Kasa?!" Boboiboy then stand at the front of Tok Kasa protecting him. "Huh, I win the bet" Borara smile proudly receiving something from his fellow grumbling villain. "Relax kid, we live a new life here. We have retired more than 5 months ago, the time is up" Kapten Vargoba speak nonchalantly. But then his expression change with a devilish grin.

"But there's always a room for revenge" Vargoba continue bumping his fist together and walk closer to Boboiboy. "Boboiboy Kuasa Tujuh!" Everyone's eyes bulging from Boboiboy's sudden action and his readiness to fight.

"Eh w-w-wait Boboiboy! Revenge can be done in a different form" Tok Kasa speak gently to Gempa holding his shoulder. He watch the villain's reaction that didn't make any move or an attack. After a few seconds of staring, he believe Tok Kasa's word and slump in relief.

"Awh, but it's been a while since we have a serious fight and a strong opponent" whine Blaze, Duri and Taufan just sit disappointed. "Good move, good night" Ice said and revert to Air back, summon his Bola Air and lie down comfortably. Solar put down his hand and Halilintar remove his sword, but both of them continue to stare at the group warily.

"Our revenge is training you or passing down our knowledges and skills to you" Borara come forward and begin to explain their form of revenge. All the elementals are speechless from the words that make even Air wake up from his own world and sit properly listening. After a few minutes of silence, someone speak. "E-e-excuse me? How is that benefitting you all?" Gempa dumbstruck but doubting their intention at the same time.

"Think Boboiboy! What if in the future you meet another strong villain and you lost miserably, and maybe without a chance of winning, we, the ones that have been defeated by you will face a great humiliation! How could we lose when there's someone could defeat you, we'll be label as not only weak, but a coward! We have a reputation to uphold! As long as you win, it is understandable why we couldn't defeat you. And we only accept yes for the answer" Borara end his speech with crossing his hand on his chest and leave the awkwardness that surround the elementals.

"H-h-how are the villains mind working?! Starting now I couldn't help but wonder" Solar is dumbfounded from the reason then turn his head to look at his brothers that reflect his own expression. Even Air's exclusive seat explode from the confession and look at Gempa waiting for the answer.

"Ugh! Even villain have a complicated brain more than mine! But..." Blaze is cut off by Taufan. "We can have a fight! We can learn a new move! We can make a new things! And most importantly! We can play more!" Taufan speak excitedly with Daun jumping in glee.

Gempa then slowly recover from the shock after hearing his brother's noises. He then seem to be in a deep thought for a few seconds to evaluate and judge their intention. Indeed they're totally at advantage but at the same time risk from being manipulate and control.

"We couldn't manipulate or control you, you don't need to worry because our ambition has no longer. My team has start their own life, the pirates are working together with TAPOPS, so there's no return for Vargoba, while the remaining alien cube has a big different in strength, and Retakka has no more ability to suck your power. We maybe powerless, but we live longer and have more experience and skills than you could ever imagine" Borara continue to persuade.

"So how about it kid? Wanna try?" Vargoba come forward smirking while offering his hand to shake. Gempa look at his brothers expression that display an excitement and expectations. He smile and walk toward Vargoba accepting the shake and their revenge. The villains smirk satisfied but suddenly Adudu speak.

"Wait Boboiboy, you didn't answer my question yet, how did you come here without Ochobot's teleportation?" Everyone including Tok Kasa look at Gempa for explanation but the elementals look at their youngest. "Oh yeah we forgot to share" Solar speak and all of their attention turn from Tanah to Solar that has been smirking proudly.

"We are currently testing a move with the speed of light. Actually we snuck out to the training room at dinner to test it, and after a several attempt, it look like we could move like Ochobot's teleportation but couldn't control the destination. And that move really take a toll as you guys can see the nosebleed and fainting" Solar explain carefully.

Now it's the villains that are left speechless while Tok Kasa shake his head proudly for his student's discovery and accomplishments. "W-w-what the heck?! Are you sure that power is not your fate?!" Retakka shout. The elementals chuckle from their stupefied face.

"How will you go back to the station guys?" Tok Kasa ask that make all of them silence and dread display on their face. Gempa then look at his watch that shows 18:00 and revert back to Boboiboy. "How long have I faint Tok Kasa?!" Tok Kasa cover his mouth shock insincerely and reply, "more than 5 hours for sure".

"Oh, we forgot to mention that" Adudu suddenly remember, and Kapten Vargoba speak sympathetically shaking his head, "Good luck with Tarung kid". Boboiboy slap his head hard, "Terbalik".

-THE END-

Leave a comment please and feel free to criticise.

#Vote if it's to your liking to let me know ⭐️