Meet & Greet

07:15

"Grrr..."
"Hehehehe Boboiboy is dead~" Gopal whisper sinisterly to Fang who is currently recording Boboiboy getting scold by Laksamana Tarung. Yaya, Ying, Sai, Shielda, Gopal, Fang and Ochobot are present to see Boboiboy's humiliation that has been going for 15 minutes straight.

Adudu is beside Fang laughing together to see his recording while Probe is holding a microphone. Retakka, Kapten Vargoba, Ejojo, Borara and Tok Kasa are standing facing the other kids, some of them smiling amused or pity for the fate.

"Do you know what's your offence cadet!" Laksamana Tarung shout filled the training room. Fang then zoom in his camera more to both of them. "Y-yes Laksamana!" Boboiboy reply back straightening his body posture with sweat running through his head. "Spill!" Laksamana demand while holding a pieces of paper.

"E-er I returned late from the written note and brought the villains to TAPOPS station?" Boboiboy guessing the latter as it can't be deny that he returned one day late from the promising note. Laksamana then close his eyes for a seconds and open it back shout.

"Is that all cadet! Any words to your friends!" Laksamana assert the friends word then look at Ochobot which then follow by Boboiboy. Ochobot is there fighting the urge to hug Boboiboy as he has been worried sick a day for his friend's missing. Boboiboy that look at Ochobot caught the message and run to the floating power sphere hugging him.

"I'm sorry Ochobot for making you worried" Boboiboy apologise hugging the power sphere which been response back by Ochobot with a tight hug. "Please don't make me worried like that anymore, Gopal is crying for night when you didn't return back" Gopal startled from Ochobot's confession but tap his best friend back signalling that he's okay.

"Enough! Stop this touching moment and continue your explanation about their needs at here!" Laksamana point toward the group of villains. "E-eh alright Laksamana!" Boboiboy face Laksamana back and continue to explain yesterday revenge and he's effort of completing a move of light speed.

After finishing the story, which receive varies of reaction from his friends. Laksamana put his hand up silencing all of them once and for all. "Good, now I have time to kick someone's butt for MY revenge" Laksamana smirk at Kapten Vargoba and Retakka which receive eye roll from Retakka and grin from Vargoba. "Now, did you know who come here yesterday cadet!" Laksamana ask once again.

"Huh? Who?" Boboiboy ask back and look at his friends, they shake their head confuse from the question. "Is there someone that we wait for here?" Gopal ask Laksamana back which he reply back with a smirk. Boboiboy feel something from his gut and slowly retreat back. He then turn his head to look at the door, while the others follow his action.

BAM!
"Boboiboy! Daddy is here!" Amato open the door aggressively while Mechabot flying beside him smiling. "Ouf!" Amato fall at his back when 7 persons slam at his body hard. "W-w-wait! Did he say d-dad!" Gopal stutter, pointing at the man and boys, while the other villains flinch, they feel threaten for some reason. "E-e-eh w-w-wait, didn't you tell us that your p-p-parents work as an a-a-ambassador!" Fang stutter greatly, dumbstruck from the unexpected information.

"Yeay yeay yeay, let's play! let's play!" Daun jumping excitedly, Api climb up on Amato until he sit on his neck. "This seat is mine!" Api claim rightfully. "What! I called dibs for that last time!" Angin fight trying to push Api down, they end up bickering on the floor with their power.

"What the heck! Dude you can fly! Tinju berapi!" Api unleash his first attack to Angin. "Nah uh, I called dibs for that! Pusaran Taufan!" Daun see the opportunity and drag Amato somewhere else. "Come on Dad here" Amato carry Daun with Air hugging Amato from behind.