Training

07:00

"Good morning cadets! It seems like you MANAGE to WOKE UP EARLY today! I hope for the same faces TOMORROW at the same TIME!" Shout Laksamana Tarung while glaring at Gopal and Boboiboy. Both of them sweat with a guilty smile and their hand salute up heed to the order.

"Now that everyone has present! We will start with today's training regime! Which is analysing and studying your own's power and potential! Each of you will have an experience fighting with the elementals!" Instruct Laksamana to all the of hall occupants. Everyone was dumbfound with the training menu stated by Laksamana, especially Boboiboy. But no one dares to oppose, except the oldest in the group.

"Huh, why should we fight Boboiboy Laksamana, how could we know our power by fighting the others? Isn't easy to just change everything into the food like always?" Gopal ask by tilting his head in confusion. Laksamana grin to the cadets as the answer and continue with a serious face.

"Don't you guys want to at least survive in sugar rush?!" Laksamana give his half question half answer as a reply.
GULP
Hearing that statement leave no arguments from the others. A disgusting feels and horror memory flash out from their mind. A crawling snake, a slimy rocky frog, a crowd of cockroaches, and the scariest, the continuous taunting and countless blackmail materials collected. Sai and Shielda tighten the hold of their respective shield with a dread face, Gopal and Fang are close to hug each other for protection, and Yaya and Ying has already hold each other's hand seek for the comfort.

"Sugar rush? What is that Laksamana? A new protocol?" Boboiboy ask with a complicated expression after seeing his friend's reaction. Laksamana just close his eyes and ease his heart, 'relax Tarung, the culprit has no memory of the event, getting angry won't solve the problem'.

"Yes! Do you have any problem with that! Are you too weak to handle the menu cadet!" The boy just shake his head and re-fix his body's posture. "Enough! Now we will proceed! Everyone! Take your position!" Command Laksamana out loud.
"Boboiboy! Kuasa Tujuh!"

"Yeay! It's a playtime! Who will be with me?" the troublemakers speak energetically.
YAWN
"Did we get to choose? Who wants to end this faster? pair up with me please" suggest Boboiboy Air passively .
"Should I go all out?" Ask Boboiboy Petir with no malice and ill intention with his sword.
"Okay who wants to know what is lost like, you're welcome here~" announce Cahaya smugly.
"Guys! It's training, fight seriously, calm down and do not kill someone! But there will one left without pair, what should we do Laksamana?" Boboiboy Tanah ask politely.

"Tanah, you will supervise everyone, and when I said supervise, it means literally. I'm not going to watch your training, but I'll receive the report from you. Everyone! Be done before lunch!" Then Laksamana walk out from the training hall. "Alright Laksamana!" Each of them salute respect.

"Tanah, can we play ice water? We can save more time rather than personal combat and everyone could fight with each other or have a pair of ice water, we also get to learn attack and defense together, please?" Suggest Angin hopefully. "Huh! Why does it sounds like I'm doing all the work, hey Angin, don't you dare slack off!" Glare Air to Angin from the suggestion after hearing the game's name while Tanah are analysing the pros and cons.

<< Ice Water usually play one against all, which is one person will take the ice role and the rest are water. Ice will win if he manage to tap all water and turn them into ice. Once tapped, the water must remain on that place, static like an ice. Water can be revived if there's an alive water that tap him back. Water will win if all of water has become ice except one person, and that person must tap all of the water back once and for all. Both of the role must say ice or water when tap >>