Chapter Seventeen - Part Two .

Start from the beginning

I instantly moved in front of him and put my arms around him. Hesitantly, he put his arms around me and sobbed.

I rubbed his back soothingly, a small way to comfort him.

“Shh, shh” I whispered to him.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and pulled away to look me in the eyes.

“Taylor, I can’t lose you either. You’re the only person that can actually put me together and after saving you a those two times from your suicide attempts, I realized how much you actually mean to me. I wasn’t going to tell you any of this, but I couldn’t risk seeing you do your third attempt at suicide,” he whispered.

“Noah, why was I told the maids found me instead of you?” I asked him.

“Because I knew you wouldn’t like it if I found you, so I put you in plain sight of the maids,” he answered.

I gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Thank you,” I whispered in his ears.

“I also have something else to confess to you,” he said.

I nodded.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“You see the key necklace you’re wearing? Well, it’s from me. It belonged to my mother and I thought I’d give it to the person who I truly love and care for,” smiled, looking me in the eyes.

And then his words registered in my head.

Love. He loves me?

“Noah, do you love me?” I ask him staring intently into his eyes.

“Taylor Jules, I love you with all my heart,” he whispered.

I gave him smile. “Guess what?”

“What?” he asked.

“I love you too, Noah Andrews,” I whispered, before crashing his lips to mine.

The same electricity and tingles spread through my body like fire. Our lips moved in sync and felt like they were supposed to be there.

His asked for entrance and I gladly gave in and our tongues danced together. I broke away for some air, but Noah continued kissing my neck and stopped when he got to the bottom of my neck. I felt him sucking on my necking and biting it gently which caused me to moan. He did that for another minute before breaking away and looking me in the eyes.

“There, now everyone knows you’re marked as mine,” he whispered.

I chuckled and pecked him on the lips.

“I love you,” I told him smiling.

“And I love you too,” he smiled back.

It was then when we noticed Kyle facing the wall awkwardly. I gave Noah a grin and wink before I quietly tip toed my way and jumped on Kyle’s back and screaming in his ears.

He gave a yelp of surprise and crashed into the wall as I jumped off his back.

We busted out laughing as we watched Kyle get up from the floor with an annoyed look.

“Fuck you,” he glared at us.

We continued laughing until he left the room. Slowly our laughter was gone and I looked at Noah.

“You should get ready, we have to leave for New York in an hour or so. You still have their address and everything, right?” Noah asked.

I nodded.

“Good,” he smiled.

“Now leave Noah, I have to take a shower,” I said heading towards the bathroom.

“Can I join you? I need one,” he grinned.

I gave him a wink and gestured for him to come in the bathroom.

He grinned happily and practically ran into the bathroom.  I laughed as he entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Looks like we’re showering together for the first time. Not that I care. We're bound to see each other naked soon enough, so why not start now? But I know for sure, there will be no sex going on. Maybe some making out and stuff if you cath my drift. 

Ohalala, there for shower. I thought the wink was apporiate for that? Dontchaya think? Anyways, what did you think of this chapter? Love it or hate it? Also, the two winners of the Contest were nerdelicious and Haltlove-Nonoz!

 CHECK THOSE TWO CHAPTERS THEY WROTE. THEY'RE REALLY GOOD!

Anyways, I'm sorry this is so short. But guess what? There's a lot of more stuff going to go on in this story. I think this story will go up to Chapter 25 at least.

And I don't know if I'll make  a sequel. Depends. I probs won't .

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!

Vote, Comment, Fan! Which ever!

ALSO, CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY - THE TRUTH ABOUT JADE PARKER . It's different than my other stories. The first chapter will be up tomorrow for that story.

KBYE!