"Alright, I'll call Rae and see what's going on."

"Rae?" I raised a brow. "You two are fucking?" I smirked.

He gave a small grin. "Fuck off."

I waited as he dialed her number.

"Rae.. hey. Yeah I was wondering-.. wait what? I-.."

I looked at him curiously. "What is it?"

"What do you mean I can't tell him? He's the-.." He sighed loudly. "Rae, I can't promise you that."

"What the fuck is going on." I yelled.

He wasn't answering me, instead giving me a worried look. Something is happening and it's nothing good, it can't be.

"Colton, tell me what's happening right now." I demanded.

He didn't respond.

I walked over, snatching the phone from his hand.

"What the fuck is going on Rae."

"Roman.. don't freak out, but Blake's in the hospital."

It felt like my heart dropped to my ass. My body tensed from her words. No.. no.. How could I let this happen, how did I let something happen to her.

"I thought I could keep her safe from him." I spoke quietly.

"Roman, she's having contractions well what we think are contractions, bad ones. She kept complaining about sharp pains in her stomach, so we decided to take her to the hospital since she wouldn't go to your doctors at the empire. We're unsure what's going on. I'm waiting for her doctor now. She told me not to tell you and for you to focus on your mission."

"Why wouldn't she go to my doctors? And which hospital? I'm on my way."

"Because she didn't want you to find out Roman." Rae said with a annoyed tone. "Did you not hear anything I just said?"

"For fucks sakes Rae. My wife's in the hospital."

"Boss, Luis just arrived." Kade said into my ear piece. "Can I take the shot?"

"She should be fine." Rae said into my other ear.

"Boss?" Kade repeated.

"Wait." I responded to Kade. I wanted Luis all to myself, Kade was the backup, but my chances of having Luis to myself we're getting slim.

"Roman you there?" Rae spoke.

What was I suppose to do.. Be a leader or a husband. I knew how to be a leader, but being a husband was new to me.

But this could be our only chance of finally having Luis and taking him down. It could be months before I track him down, maybe even years. Once he sees Blake isn't showing up, he'll know it was a trap. But I had new responsibilities. I had a wife, and a son on the way.

They were more important.

After a long silence I spoke.