Nineteen

ROMANS'S POV

"Tell me you're joking, how did he get away." I said as I entered the bunker. Colton and Kade were sitting at the desk as they turned to face me.

I didn't mean to leave the table like I did and ignoring Blake but it pissed me off hearing they found Luis and let him go. They had direct orders from me to capture him if they seen him and they did the complete opposite.

"What happened?" I said annoyed.

"I sent some guys over to the club once I got intel from Maria that Luis was there." Colton started. "He was there to meet someone and you'll never guess who."

"Who?"

"Geraldo."

My face turned straight as I clenched my teeth. That bastard. I'm going to kill him.

"Tell me you're fucking lying." I repeated over and over as I slammed my hands on the table. "Talk!" I yelled.

"Once our men spotted Geraldo, I told them to abort the mission. It was too much of a risk." Colton spoke slowly watching my reaction. I knew he wasn't trying to piss me off by him giving orders without my permission. I didn't call him out on it, he knew not to overstep his boundaries. And I was pleased with his decision.

"So they didn't spot our men?" I asked. If they didn't spot our men than that was a good thing. Geraldo had no idea I knew what he was doing behind my back.

"No." Colton responded crossing his arms. "I told you we shouldn't of trusted Geraldo and take over his club."

"Fuck off. I don't want to hear it." I said frustrated. I can't believe I fucked up this bad. If it wasn't for me wanting Blake I wouldn't be in this situation. Fuck me for being so horny.

Colton shook his head. "Now how can we truly know if Blake isn't apart of whatever their planning? We can never be sure now."

I didn't know what to think of that. What if all of this was a trap and she's playing me. No. Blake wouldn't do something like that, right?

I took a deep breath as I shook my head. "She isn't."

"How can you be sure boss?" Kade questioned.

"Because I fucking know."

Kade held his hands up in surrender. "Alright."

"He's likes her that's why." Colton chuckled.

"I don't." I lied. I felt something for Blake, but couldn't give a description of what it is.

"She is your fiancé." Kade grinned.

These fuckers we're trying to be funny now.

Colton raised his brow. "Have you fucked her yet?"

I didn't answer.

They both started laughing. "He did." Kade said.

"And you still want something to do with her, so therefore, you like her." Colton smirked.