Thrity Six

5 MONTHS LATER
BLAKE'S POV

I was married. I was now Blake Ferrari and it didn't sound too bad. We didn't have a huge wedding because of the unknown targets that could be on our backs with Luis still being out there. But the small ceremony we had was still as special.

"You look beautiful." Roman said approaching me. He placed a kiss on my neck.

I smiled as I turned to face him. "I love you."

"And I love you more."

I was loving this version of Roman. The loving, thoughtful, caring man he's became over the months. He expressed his feelings to me and didn't hold anything back.

We haven't talked about my father much or what we were going to do about the situation. I didn't even ask him if my mother was alive or dead yet, I was avoiding the answer. But I knew soon these conversations had to be brought up and taken care of.

Today was our gender reveal. The months we're flying by quicker than I realized.

"Are you ready to find out the gender?" He asked me placing his hands on my stomach.

"I'm nervous." I answered honestly.

"Id be too if Nora and Rae were planning the reveal." He joked. "But i'm sure everything will go smoothly." He kissed me.

I nodded with a smile.

The reveal was being held in the center of the empire. Everything was beautifully decorated blue and pink. I had on a white dress that perfectly fit around my bump. Roman matched me with an all white suit. I didn't really care if I was having a boy or girl. I just knew i'd love our baby regardless.

"You look so beautiful." Mrs. Ferrari spoke leaning in for a hug. "You're glowing."

"Thank you so much."

Roman wrapped his arm around me tightly as we made our rounds telling everyone who showed up hello. The entire empire was at the reveal.

After doing many activities that Rae and Nora designed, I was exhausted. I didn't think I had to participate in any of the activities since I was 5 months pregnant, but they had other ideas.

But I had to be honest, today was great.

"So to top it off, time for the reveal." Nora yelled into the crowd.

Nora walked over a sniper rifle. Roman and I eyed each other. I didn't know what Nora had planned, but this was surprising.

"Stop looking at me like I'm crazy." She smiled as she placed the rifle in Roman's hands.

Rae pointed to the target, which was a box with balloons that was far away in the distance.

"The target will reveal what you're having." She smiled hugely.

"Would you like to do it?" Roman asked me.

I shook my head quickly. "No, no you can do it." I wasn't too excited to get on the ground in this white dress, but he didn't care about messing up his suit.