While the woman corpse puppet is being occupied with Shiela, the disciples of Poltergeist Cult managed to defend themselves from being accused of being traitors. They once again cooperate with the others and back on attacking the light barrier again.

But this time, they were a little cautious because there's one thing certain; there was something hidden in the sky that arouse the instinct of powerful corpse puppet. They want to believe that it was a treasure of some sort but their guts told them that it wasn't. Most probably, there's someone hiding in the void and their intention is unknown but should be against them since they block the corpse puppet that was considered as their ally's tool.

In fact, disciples of Poltergeist Cult send some of their ghost puppet to scout that certain spot.

However, both sides didn't wait for long as Cole and Celia finally reveal themselves. And the moment they did, both sides got shock to their core!

The righteous cultivators side was surprised from the fact that it was someone they recognized but almost didn't as they almost failed. If not because to the fact that his face still the same, they will think that he's a different person. Besides, Cole left behind an impression to those people; country bumpkin.

On the other hand, the demonic cultivators side look at with mesmerized gazed. Even in a distance, they could smell a very enticing aroma from him that literally rejuvenates them. It was then they could relate to the obsessed behavior of the corpse puppet.

In fact, without the absolute command from their Masters, the corpse puppet all stop attacking the light barrier but try to climb and reach Cole. They all have black drool leaking from their disgusting mouth.

The sight looks like a scene from zombie apocalypse...

Fortunately, corpse puppet don't had the ability to fly in the air, even the powerful woman corpse puppet. They could only pound the light barrier and try to climb it but it was proved to be slippery. They could scrape their dead nails on the light barrier.

Cole just gave the crowd of corpse puppet a glance. He also don't had to request as the light barrier creates an opening that was enough for him and Celia to enter.

Of course, they enter there.

This time, the disciples from that originates from Eastern Continent don't look as lofty as before. Instead, they look at both them as equal.

However, behind their attitude, they were a little cautious, after all, they saw that he could command ghost. They can't help but think that Cole had connection with Poltergeist Cult...

Furthermore, he had a powerful hiding ability like a ghost! This just convince them even more that he had some connection with Poltergeist Cult.

It was only Gu Xi who believe that Cole don't have anything to do with the cult. In fact, he even think that he have something to do with them instead, the buddhist cultivators.

After landing, Cold didn't even bother to look at the others. What he focus his eyes on was the injured people.

Some of the injured people had a small cut. From there, the Corpse-Energy enter their system and gradually corrupting their vitality. In fact, starting from those small cut, their flesh started to look purple or green. Some even had decayed skin after long exposure to Corpse-Energy.

Some had pale face and he could tell that they recieve a not so small soul injury. Definitely the works of ghost mental attack.

The last bizzare injury was related to blood, definitely the work of Blood Demon's Creed. The inflicted victim either had their blood flow stop or in reverse. The former is trying to return to normal blood flow and is near in recovery while the latter might either be newly inflicted or having a hard time recovering from that unusual state.