¹³helpful

october, twenty-first.

"MAYBE WE COULD DO A TABLE?" said virgil as he watched tosca swallow her pasta. she only shrugged, not against the idea, but didn't obviously see the point behind it. "we put the pros and cons, okay? you tell me what you like about him, and what you don't," she nodded as her fork went into her mouth again.

"okay," he did a line to separate the paper, "let's get started, cons?"

she widened her eyes as she adjust her position on her chair before huffing, "hope you have time," she declared.

"come on, i'm sure there aren't that much."

"you'd be surprised," she crossed her hands on the table before resuming, "okay, first thing," she raised her thumb, "i can't stand his hair anymore."

"have to agree with you on that," he opened the pen before writing down 'stupid hair' on the table. "what next?"

"doesn't know how to cook."

"you can't cook either," said virgil as he raised an eyebrow.

"okay true," she rolled her eyes, "he's annoying," she added by raising a second finger.

"in what way?"

"well, i don't know! he's just always annoying me. i mean we're always arguing, you should know that."

virgil tilted his head thoughtfully before finally agreeing with her and writing it down on paper.

"his brother wanted to fuck me," she said bluntly.

"ew tosca!" exclaimed virgil as he looked at her with a disgusted face, "how is it even a cons?"

"hello virgil?" she looked at him with a fake incredulous look, "just imagine family dinner."

"still, not a con."

"alright," she raised both her hands in the air to announce that she was giving up.

"he's-he's...," she struggled to find what she hated about trent as virgil looked at her with a look that meant everything, "i don't know! he's just super annoying in general!" she exclaimed, a little caught up in the fact that she could not find cons.

"i already put annoying."

"yeah, but it counts ten times."

virgil rolled his eyes with a mocking smile on the corner of his lips.

"put asshole too, and cocky. he can be so cocky," she said more to herself than to virgil.

he nodded as he let out a little laugh before writing what she had just told him. "so...that's four."

"i actually had six, you just didn't want to write them."

"yeah yeah, if you say so," he totally ignored her words already ready for the second part of the table, "now pros!"

"should be short."

"don't lie to yourself."

she rolled her eyes, "anyway."