⁰unbearable

UNBEARABLE,
a story by cssiop.

after us, the deluge
( trent alexander - arnold, tosca azzurri )

❛ after us, the deluge ❜( trent alexander - arnold, tosca azzurri )

SYNOPSIS,
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩... trent and tosca share
a mutual hatred, yet are unable
to stay away from each other;

𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵... hated tosca, or so he liked to think. irritating, outspoken, nasty, loud; the girl didn't seem to have any quality, except for her beauty. in three years he'd known her, three years since she'd bewitched him. this physical attraction made him forget all of her bad sides during their wild nights, but in the morning, the annoying tosca that he knew well would make her way back in a hurry. so as much as he despised her, trent loved her all the same. weirdly, it was becoming for him more and more difficult to tell the difference between those two feelings.

𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘢... hated trent, or so she liked to think. arrogant, reckless, immature, messy, dishonest, selfish; the boy seemed to have no qualities, except for one, his beauty. on the outside, trent was perfect, the ideal man. on the inside, the player was so irritating that she wondered how she had put up with him for three years. so as much as she despised him, tosca loved him all the same. it had been a while since she no longer made a difference between those two feelings.

my strange addiction, billie eilish.
dans l'univers, nekfeu. love is pain,
finneas. give me a kiss, lolo zouaï.
let me down, jorja smith.

⚠︎ DISCLAIMER,
english isn't my first language.
dark mode is recommended.