Chapter 14

Evelyn's POV
"This is not at all what I thought would be happening when you told me to bring lots of condoms."

I shrugged, blowing up another condom and tying it into a balloon. "You thought you were getting some, huh?"

"Yeah, I did," he said with an adorable pout of his lips. I laughed in his face, tossing the condom balloon at him. "So let me get this straight." He straightened his posture, shifting uncomfortably. "You had me bring condoms just so I could watch you blow them into balloons while wearing those tiny ass shorts?"

"Yep," I replied nonchalantly, popping the P.

"You little she-devil." I giggled and he shifted once more, grabbing at his crotch. "Merda(Shit)."

I knew I was being a tease, and was enjoying it a little more than I should, but I just couldn't help myself. I really wanted to see him.

"So this little booty call of yours doesn't actually involve me getting some booty, correct?"

"Correct," I replied with a single head nod.

"And may I ask why?"

"My period started this morning," I answered with a frown.

He quirked a brow. "Damn, your periods really do sync up."

"Yep."

"Karma's a bitch," he grunted, running a hand through his hair.

I didn't know what he was referring to, but Karma really was a bitch. Rylee was at a friend's house having a sleepover, which is why I have the house to myself.

Ugh.

I'm blowing up condom balloons when I could've been blowing up something else. But no, my period had to go and ruin everything.

"Well, what would you like to do to kill time then?"

"How about a movie?"

Grabbing the remote off the coffee table, I flipped through a series of channels before clicking on some cheesy, cliche romantic movie on the Hallmark channel.

We started off by keeping our distance for the first fifteen minutes of the movie, afraid that if we got any closer that clothes would go flying.

But then somehow both of us ended up falling asleep halfway into the movie, snuggled up close enough to feel the heat burning through the layers of clothing we were wearing.

When I opened my eyes the credits were rolling and I could feel something long and hard pressed against my back. I nudged Cesare gently with my elbow and he groaned sleepily.

"What?"

"Please tell me that's the remote I'm feeling."

"The remote is in your hand." He yawned, falling back asleep.

I glanced down at my hand, the remote exactly where he had said it was. My eyes grew in size, my heart thundering in my chest.

"Stop," he murmured into my ear, his voice sounding strained.

"I didn't do anything. What are you-"

His eyes were still closed as he gripped my waist, his hands inches away from my sex. My bud throbbed, my hormones raging.

"Stop moving your ass against me, or I'm going to take you on this couch."

I didn't realize I had been squirming against him to find a more comfortable position. Grinning, I pressed my ass back against the erection in his pants, intentionly provoking him.