Chapter 1

Cesare's POV (Nine years ago)
I shoved my phone into my pocket, releasing a frustrated sigh. My brothers have been blowing me up nonstop since I left New York.

They're probably wondering if I'm okay. Well, the answer is I'm not. I was forced to become someone's bitch. And no one should ever be made to feel so... violated.

I feel like shit. I haven't been able to get a good night's rest since that day, and everytime a woman tries to go down on me all I can see is him, and all I hear is that fucking Russian accent of his. I feel sick to my stomach, wanting to throw up just thinking about it.

After downing the shot, I slammed the glass down onto the counter. This was probably my fourth or fifth shot tonight. I lost count after the third one. Not that I actually give a fuck.

I'm not going to stop until I've gotten the taste of that damn Russian's seed out of my mouth, and I'm far too damn wasted to remember those five, painfully long minutes of his shrimp dick shoved down my throat.

"Ricarica(Refill)?" The Bartender known as Gabriel offered, pouring before I even had the chance to respond. "You look like you need it."

"Grazie(Thank you)," I mumbled, downing the shot of hard liquor. The alcohol burned as it traveled down my throat. I was starting to finally feel the buzz, the blood rushing from my head down to the tip of my cock.

My eyes darted around the room in search of a single woman looking for a little fun for the night. I skimmed the crowd, a couple women eyeing me seductively.

I rolled my eyes, uninterested in the choices. Desperate women have never been my type. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've fucked two of them already.

And I never sleep with the same girl twice.

I was about to give up and call it a night, feeling as though I wouldn't find anyone to help me release some of this pressure in my pants. But then my eyes landed on a unfamiliar face in a tight satin dress the color of red wine.

The dress hugged her curves perfectly, her breasts sitting perky, and her ass plump. Gabriel was in the midst of pouring me another glass, but I shook my head, standing up.

My eyes never left hers as she rotated her hips in a slow, tantalizing manner. I started towards her, watching her run her long, slender fingers through her honey blonde hair.

She was dancing with two other girls that were although very beautiful, didn't have my attention.

Not like she did anyway.

Her friends must of alerted her of my presence, because next thing I know, she's turning around to look at me. Her cheeks are flushed pink, her full lips bright red, and her eyes two different colors.

The left was a bright blue similar to mine, but the other was a deep dark brown. She was absolutely breath-taking to gaze upon.

She dropped her gaze, taking in my appareance. She grinned with approval, bringing her eyes back up to meet mine.

Fuck.

I would give anything to have her looking at me like that while I take her sexy ass. I smirked when she turned away from me, turning her attention back to her friends.

Shoving a hand into my pocket, I licked at my lips, loving the view of her ass in that dress. But it was quickly short-lived, a frown forming on my lips, and my eyes snapping up to the person who so rudely decided to block my view.

"Cesare!"

I rolled my eyes, scanning the familiar face and cringing at the sound of her unforgettable high pitched voice.