~|TwentySix26|~

Christian had no idea how she was going to handle training. She could barely handle GYM. "Are you ready?" On any other occasion, she would be more than glad to hear Kim Taehyung's voice but, it was kind of hard when it was barely five in the morning and the last thing she wanted to do this early was kick stuff and get her ass beat. "Do you want me to answer that?" She replied in a sassy tone. Kim Taehyung wanted to laugh but the look on her face was enough for him to keep it in. Christian always seem to look beautiful, even when she looked like someone rubbed a balloon in her hair.

"Alrighty then. Follow me and I'll show you the weapon room." Christian follows him into a shed-looking building. It was the size of a classroom and there were all kinds of weapons. From bow and arrows to guns. There was even a grenade. Christian eyes them and Kim Taehyung noticed. "Those were from when the human wars happen. We got them around World War l. Thankfully we never had to use them."

"Then why keep them?" She asks. He let out a hum and pick the small weapon. "Just in case. I'm sure Jin already told you but some hunters were taught to believe that all shapeshifters were evil. There are dangerous hunters out there who destroy packs. We have these for the last resort." He sets the weapon down gently and looks at Christian. "If there were ever a war to happen with the hunters, we plan to move all the women and children to a different area. Then the males and warriors fight. If we find ourselves in a situation where we can't fight them off, we use these."

"We are lucky with our location. Packs surround us so, it's a low chance for any hunters to find it. Besides, we keep the grounds watched 24/7." She nodded her head in understanding. "Anyways, I think we should start you out on a weapon. Once we do that, we can go out and I'll show you some moves." Christian made a face and he let out a loud laugh. "Don't worry, I won't make you do too much. I know you're not used to this. That why I think e should start you on a weapon so that way you have something to protect yourself with until you can do physical combat." Kim Taehyung starts looking at though all the weapons. He glanced at her to get an idea on something that will work for her.

"How do you feel about guns?" He saw the uneasy look on her face and he got his answer. "Okay, not to worry. Gun aren't for everyone. He eyed the bow and arrow, and pick it up. They didn't have a lot of people who used the bow and arrow. Most werewolves prefer to be in the battle fight and they were more than capable of taking care of themselves by hand.

"Let's try this. You could be useful in battle if you learned the bow and arrow." He says. "What do you think?" She gently takes the bow from his hand and stares at it. Useful? She knew her wolf was weak and even her human form was weaker than most. She didn't realize it until she turned but, she was smaller than most girls her age. She looks up at Kim Taehyung and smiles. "I'm willing to try it."

"I'm glad to hear that. Use this one and if do well, we will get you your own." Kim taehyung grabbed some bows and motion her to follow him. Christian follows him to a field of some sort. He went behind the weapon room and came back holding a big target that was attached to a wood stand. "Wow, is that heavy?" SHe asked, dumbfounded.

"Chrisitan, I'm a wolf, remember?" He says, laughing before walking the target across the field a few yards away. He walks back to where she was and took the bow and grabbed an arrow. "Alright, I'm not a professional at this but, I do have basic knowledge of it. So the first thing we to focus on is your stance. Stance is everything since you are a beginner. You're gonna want to stand upright and make sure your feet are the same distance as your shoulders. Your feet should be about 90 degrees to the target." He says showing her the position she should be in.

"Alright, you try it." He instructed. She took the bow from him and lifted it as if she was going to shoot. She straighten her back and moved her feet apart. Kim Taehyung glanced up and down at her. "Alright, move your feet further apart and then move your feet a bit." He says and he nodded his head in approval. "That's perfect, Love. Alright, now make sure your grip on the bow itself is relaxed." He says putting his hand over hers that was on the bow handle.

"Make sure the bow itself is turned in a horizontal direction. We are gonna place the arrow on the shelf of the arrow rest. Next, you're going to push the nock of the arrow onto the string between the two bass knocking points but make sure the cock fletch is pointing upwards." He explains while showing her. Despite him showing her, she was having a hard time following. Maybe it was the different words or the close distance he was to her.

"You're going to put your index finger above the arrow and two of your fingers below it. Make sure you don't grip the string too tightly though." He started moving her fingers and she could feel the tingles and it went all the way up to her arms.

He paused for a second after he accidentally touched her. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the spark throughout his hand. He wanted to touch her hand again and he was about to but then a voice broke his trance. "Taehyung, are you okay?" He opens his eyes and he sees her looking up at him.

"I uh, sorry. Don't grip the arrow with your fingers either. Just pull the string with the back and not your arms. Pull the string until the string touches your nose. Then you're going to align the arrow with the target." He says and steps away from her. "You don't have an arrow right now but when you let it go, make sure you relax. Always make sure you relax. If you're not relaxed, you will miss the shot."

"There should be some books in the library for you to look at. You could even use the computer to look at people showing the stance and how to shoot it." He says, smiling. "I'll do that after I see Jin tonight. " He smiles and takes the bow away from her.

"Keep coming out here at least every other day for an hour to practice it. You know what they say; practice makes perfect." He smiles and went to bring the bow back into the building.

When he came out he look over at the target. "We didn't use it today, unfortunately, but, I'm going to leave it out for you to practice." He says. She looked over at the old target. The target looked unuse but it looked super old. She remembers saying that bows and arrows were rarely used.

"Now, time for the fun part; combat training." Christian could feel the color drain from her face and Kim Taehyung let out a loud laugh.