~|TwentyOne21|~

I open my eyes to some kind of light nearly blinding me. I immediately closed my eyes and sat up. I open my eyes again and waited until they were fully adjusted. I look around me to see what was blinding me was a lamp on a bedside table. I also realize that I was laying on a bed in a room I had never been in before. Panic started to settle in when I realized that I had no idea where I was or what happen before I passed out.

I slowly got out of the bed and I could feel slight pain throughout my body. Suddenly, I remembered what happen; I was walking to the bathroom with Megan and I suddenly didn't feel well. I was in so much pain and I felt so sick. It became too much and I passed out. I continued toward the door and open it. I could faintly hear talking and I followed the direction it was coming from.

The talking only became louder as I got close. "We need to tell her," A deep voice says. "Tonight." It was quiet for a moment before someone let out a deep breath.

"You're right. It's getting close and we can't just throw her into something when she has no idea what's going on." This voice was deep and smooth, and it made my heart race faster than it normally should. "She is showing the signs of her transformation. We must get her ready."

I took a step closer and peaked around the hall to where the living room was. I could see Megan and Joeseok sitting on a couch together and then Namjoon standing in front of a window. I could see Kim Taehyung sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. I was surprised to see my grandmother and grandfather in the living room as well.

"There's a chance som-" Kim Taehyung stopped in the middle of his sentence. "V, What's wrong?" Namejoon asks, turning around to look at Kim Taehyung. He lifted his head in the air, and to my surprise, started sniffing it. He looks like a dog smelling food from the oven. It was odd.

"What is he doing?" I hear my grandmother ask. Before I could even blink, Kim Taehyung stood up and stared in my direction. I quickly backed away and as I did, I tripped on something. I fell on my butt with a gasp.

"Christian, are you okay?" I look up and I was face-to-face with golden eyes that glowed like gold in a mine. "Your eyes," I started to say in awe. "Why are your eyes gold?" His eyes were just like that wolf's eyes in my dream. I know I probably should be scared and probably freaking out but, as I stared into his eyes, I didn't feel unsafe.

Kim Taehyung bend down to my lever and stared into my eyes. "Because you're here." I widen my eyes at the answer. "I'm here?" He was about to answer but decided against it. Instead, he helped me up and led me to the chair he was sitting on.

"Christian!" Megan yelled out, pushing Kim Taehyung out of the way causing him to land on the couch."I'm so glad you're okay!" I felt Megan pull me in for a hug and I let her. I glanced up at Kim Taehyung and saw that he was sending her a glare.

"Uh, yeah," I said, dumbfounded. I didn't know if I should ask about what they were talking about or just change the subject. I decided to go with the first choice."What were you guys talking about?" I ask, frankly. No use in beating around the bush. Megan let out a loud laugh- which made me know she was hiding something. She was never a good liar, to begin with.

My grandmother walked forward and gave me a sad smile. "Christian, Your grandpa and I have to talk to you about something." I looked behind her at my grandpa to see he had a grim expression. I was confused as to why we were at my classmate's house discussing something so serious.

A young girl who was a bit shorter than I walked in with some tea and handed it to me. "Thank you," I murmured through the dense atmosphere. She smiled at me and patted my back on comfort. I watch her walk out and into the kitchen. I barely notice Yoongi follow after she and Namjoon spoke up. "We will leave and give you some time to talk."

Everyone started filing out to where Yoongi and the girl walked out, including Kim Taehyung. My grandpa stopped Kim Taehyung and whispered something in his ear. He nodded his head and sat down beside him. My grandma led me to the couch across from my grandpa and Kim Taehyung.

"Christian, you're a werewolf." My grandma said, frankly. I stared at her blankly and let out a chuckle. "Grandma, I thought you were going to say something serious," I said.

"Christian, your grandmother is telling the truth." My grandpa said. My laughing dialed down a bit a shook my head. "Can you stop joking and tell me what's really going on? Why are we here at Namjoon's house discussing it?" I ask, getting up. I started talking nonsense, not really grasping what's going on.

"Christian." I stop dead in my tracks at the sound of Kim Taehyung. he walk over to me and held me in place. He shook dead in my eyes and said, "They're not joking with you. You're a wolf," He says sternly. "Just like me."

My mind went to when I faced Kim Chaewon and I came face to face with a wolf and then Kim Taehyung. I thought it was all a dream or at least, I tried to convince myself it was. I shook my head and step back away from Kim Taehyung. "I, no. That can't be.." I trailed, trying to make sense in all of this.

Before they could say anything else, I turned and ran out through the front door. My heart was beating fast and I could feel the dull pain becoming vivid. Ignored it though and kept running despite it being dark. I eventually found myself deep in the woods but, I didn't care. I wanted to run far away from the truth.

Finally, I stopped. The pain in my bones was getting a lot worse- much worse than it has ever been. I let out a groan as I fell to my knees. I could hardly breathe and I was praying that either this pain would end or I would die.

I let out a loud screamed and I could see my bones moving in my arms and I felt pure terror. I almost didn't hear a notice because I was so focused on myself.

"Christian." Kim Taehyung started walking toward me and he ned down to my level. "It's going to be okay, Baby." He says, laying his hand gently on my shoulder. Somehow that eases the pain a bit and I could focus on him.

"Listen to me, Sweetheart. I know this is confusing and you're scared. You are turning into a werewolf right now." He says slowly. "You won't be alone going through this. I'm going to help you." I felt tears well up in my eyes and he brought me into his chest.

"We will get through this together."