*29*

Y/n pov

I can't beleive he could assume that i cheated on him.
I am feeling so many emotions now
Sad
Angry
Frustrated
Irritation
Crying
And what not!!!!

I am sad that after so long he just don't have faith in me ...i dont know i still love him and that can't change anything.
***
***
It was the middle of the night when i heard a low knock on my door. My head was throbbing with pain due to all the stress and crying and i was not willing to get up.
I got up lazily dragging my feet and opened my door.
I saw an envelope with sorry written on it.
I flipped it open and there was a paragraph written in beautiful handwriting.

"I can't take back my words
But i can try to make it up to you
If you plan to forgive me please come in the garden in fifteen minutes.."

I wasn't planning on forgiving him soon but my love overrides all my emotions.
So i took my blanket covered myself with it because it was a bit chilly outside and walked down to the garden.
I was smiling while imagining what might be there for me.

When i walked in the garden i was blinded by the fairy lights..they were everywhere.
And there was a small, beautiful, romantic setup in the middle of the garden.
I could see red and white roses everywhere and there was a blanket over which there was a small table with wine glasses and some food on it...there were lots of cushion there which made the setup seem more comfortable and cozy.

But the only thing my eyes wanted to see was James and i couldn't see him anywhere.
When i was trying to find him i felt two hands wrapping my waist from the back " Hey doll i am here"he said in his calming voice.

"Don't think doing all this will make me less angry on you " i was trying to sound angry but i always melt on his touch with his sweet voice.

"I know but i am still gonna try anyways!" He replied kissing my forehead.
We walked towards his little setup and set opposite to each other with our hands entangled together.

We talked about everything and sorted everything which we usually do if we end up arguing about anything.

We dint care about the time or how cold it was. Because the warmth of our love and togetherness kept us warm through out the night.
We danced to our favourite songs ate the pasta he made and sipped some wine.
Everything felt right with him and i know if everything goes down we will still have each other.

While he was attending a call..a thought striked me which gave me butterflies and i was nervous even to do that.
But what's life without a little risk and i decided to ask him the question which would define our future or not.
I wanted to make him feel how important he was to me and how much i care about him and also how much i love him.

I am gonna ask him to marry me!!!