*21*

Y/n pov

I just woke up with door bell ringing at my cottage in Paris.
It's been 6 months since I've settled here.

I walked down stairs to answer the door and saw a mail man with a post.

"Y/n stark here is your mail from stark tower and i need your sign here" he said.

I took the mail and after signing i closed the door behind me.

I never get mail from home and getting one is strange and i hope it's nothing bad.
I opened the parcel to see a wedding card and it want of my brother.
I flipped it open and saw

You are cordially invited to the wedding of James Bucky barnes and Claudia Joseph Rivera at Wednesday 03:00 pm.

I was shocked to read the news he said that he will always stay and be there for me but there he was marrying someone else whose name I've never heard
Maybe he is marrying a whore!!!

I wasn't crying because i was sad and angry at the same time and couldn't process what i just read.

I can't beleive that the man i love is going to marry someone else and i am going to be alone forever.
Even i am in Paris i always thought that someone is there waiting for me.....someone is there who still loves me.

But how wrong was i!!!!
Did i took a wrong step of leaving him behind for something he did when he was brainwashed... Oh my god my love is going to be someone else's husband.

I need to go and see this Claudia girl who is going to marry james...
Is she okay for him??
Will she take care of him???
Would she stay up at night and hold him while he is fighting from his nightmares????

No,she can't cause nobody can live James like i di and never will...but who i am now to stop all this!!!!.

I booked my flight for the wedding day because maybe not as his bride but as his guest i could attend it.

Just imagining him standing there waiting for a girl who is not me and kissing her as his wife makes me sick.
I am going to go and see....