*19*

Y/n pov

When i came back to my senses i was in a hospital bed with diffrent machines hooked on me.
I realised that i had a heart attack who wont have when you just witnessed your parents death by none other than your boyfriend....the man you love.

I am thinking how tony would react when i will tell him, i dont want to see James ever again but i dont want to get him hurt.
Tony entered my room when i was trying to hold back my tears.

"Tony....ja-james killed mum and dad..d-do you know....." I wasn't able to firm sentences when he sat on a stool near near me holding my hand.

"Mimi...  Don't know how to say this but when i was in Siberia i came across the same clip and i know James killed mum and dad but it wasn't his fault because he was brainwashed by hydra he wasn't himself you know him for 1 year and you live him m do you really think he would do this if-". I wasn't crying when tony ended his sentence but was angry.

" You're telling me that you knew about this and dint tell me because you thought you were protecting me!!!!! I don't want to see you now tony please send pepper i have to talk to her immediately..." Trying to sit on my bed i told tony.

He didn't try to fight back cause he knew i am as stubborn as he was so there was no use.

After a minute or two pepper came back with puffy red eyes.
"Are you okay stark.....see i dint knew any thing about this...beleive me i came to know just now..." Pepper said while stroking my head.

" I know pepper but i need to ask a favour from you and please you're gonna give it to me......we have a cottage in Paris .....ask them to clean it i am gonna shift there for a while and continue my work from there...."i said.

"No no no y/n you can't do this to us what about me tony and....James we can't live without you..." Pepper said.

"Please pepper!!!!"
***
***
***
It's been 3-4 days and I've been discharged from the hospital and i am just sitting in my room packing my stuff for paris.
I don't want to go but i can't see James everyday and love and hate him at the same time.

Tony....he is devastated by the news of me shifting there for who knows how long and i dint even know wether i can live without tony or not.
I haven't seen James since the day I've seen that video....he knows me too well he knows i need space and time to process all this.

I am torn between hating him and hugging him and crying all day.

I hear a fade knock on my door while i was contemplating my thoughts sitting on the sofa.
It was James.....
I was happy to see him after so long but that feeling was dominated by the fact that he killed my parents.

"Y/n, i know you don't want to see or talk to me and i am the reason you are shifting to Paris and i am sorry i dint came to you for so many days because i dont know what to say and how to be sorry about something i know i will never be forgiven.......
But before you leave i just want you to know that you can hate me all you want break my heart into thousand pieces by not talking or seeing me but just so you know i love you i will always love you and i am very very guilty for what you have to go through but i will always wait for you forever and if you forgive me at some point of time i wll always be standing here waiting for you......" He left and i know he was crying the whole time and i dint have the guts to turn around and see my love crying.

I was crying so hard whatever he said to me was true i know he will always love me and wait for me and it's also true that it's very hard for me to forgive him.....
I wish i could sit in his lap and keep my head on his chest and cry while he holds me close to him.