*23*

Bucky pov

I just wanted to hold her close to myself...now she is here there is no chance that i am letting her go.
After changing my suit i walked to her room and saw her standing near her bed unpacking.
She looked so pretty even from behind.
I walked up to her and hugged her from behind wrapping my hands around her waist and nuzzled my nose in her hairs falling on her shoulders.
She smelt like vanilla and cocoa and i craved the smell which felt homely to me always.

She turned around and kissed my forehead leaving a wet kiss there.
And layed her head on my chest when i bought her close to me.

" You don't James how much i missed this...i much i missed us" she mumbled.

" I know we can't say apart for too long doll!"

"Oh much i craved listening that word "...

We layed in her bed with soft blankets covering us.
She was jet lagged and drifted of to sleep soon while laying her head in my arm and i bought her close wrapping my arms around her.

I wanted to be close to her as much as possible.
I ran my fingers through her soft hairs and planted kisses on her forehead and she blushed even in her sleep.

I wanted to marry her and i will marry her when she will be ready.
I want to have my family with little y/ns running around the house.

She will be a great mother and i will try to be a good father.
Sometimes i cant beleive how much we love each other and it's never be enough.

Holding her is the best feeling in the world.i want to protect her from all the harm in the world.
I don't want her to cry anymore.

And now she is here...we can be together forever.
Oh god!!!!!
I love my stark