Chapter-02

Y/n POV

One of the floors in the stark tower, where I attended to my patients coming in and out all day was dedicated to my clinic.

Talking about the mighty Avengers, I have always tried my best to help with there emotional stress and PTSD'S atleast I am glad that I am of some help to them.

Streching my arms wide I get up from my chair after seeing my last patient.

Bidding my receptionist a good evening I walk down to my room to decompress the stress from the day.

In the shower I remember of an important task which I have to strike off from my to do list.

Carefully taking out the small velvetty jewellery box I stride towards pepper's room.

With a soft knock I enter her room, where she welcomed me with a gentle smile on her face.

" Pepper, I wanted to give you something. Before mom died she gave me this pendant to handover to her daughter-in-law"

I handed her the box and she opened it in awe.

"You and Tony are engaged and your marriage is almost in two months, I thought this is the best time to give it to you." forcing a wide smile on my face.

" Y/n are you alright?" pepper said holding my hand.

" Pepper, don't take me wrong but i just have to say this i love you a lot but marriage is going to change some relationship dynamics and never ever distance tony from me, i cant afford to loose him" i said but i know pepper would never do that.

" Are you out of your mind y/n stark.You and me are never going to distant apart and pepper will never do that, you are my first priority and love, everyone is second" Tony said standing at the door crossing his arm.

Three of us hugged. Pepper knew me since I graduated college she was always there for me just like tony and i loved her and she loved me more.

I am a hopeless romantic, but i know i will find someone as tony found pepper.

Little did i know my life had surprises for me.

Bucky Barnes X Y/N starkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें