*22*

I took a cab to stark tower my home where i belong where my family is .
Where i am going to be witnessing my boyfriend's wedding....

I walked into our garden and saw setting of one of the most beautiful wedding.
It was strange when i noticed everything was just like how i discussed with pepper how my wedding would be like...
Bucky must have thought that i won't come and use my ideas....
I saw people sitting there and i knew everyone.

Steve,natasha,tony, pepper, Bruce,Loki,thor everyone was sitting in the front row facing the bride and the groom.

There i saw one of the handsome and sexiest groom standing with black tuxedo and a bow with freshly cut hair.
I smiled seeing Bucky suited up but not for me.
I dint saw me and looking at her direction and there was that bitch Claudia who wasn't looking like a bride.
That bitch!!!!

I planned to just attend the wedding and go back to paris but when i saw both of them standing there look King at each other i couldn't handle my self...

" Stop it...stop it right now!!!!!! I won't let this happen..." I shouted running towards the aisle.

" James Bucky barnes...how could you do this to me!!!! You said you love me and will wait for me forever....i dont knew you would be marrying someone else and on top of that you used my ideas for you fucking wedding.....
And...and you Claudia whatever rivera...you think you can marry him...no one can live him like i do and as long as i am alive i won't allow anyone to marry him understood...." I took the bouquet fon her hands and threw in other direction.

I was running out of breath from all the shouting when i saw everyone laughing at me.

"So james... Your plan did work!!!"tony said while getting up  and coming towards me.

I couldn't help myself and hugged my brother when tears ran down down from both of our eyes.

" I missed you y/n and you don't even know how much...i am glad you came back" tony said while wiping my tears.

"But someone can tell me what the heck is going on and what Is  the plan you all are referring to..."

" Buck, made the plan if his fake wedding and thought you will come and here you are...." Steve said laughing.

I turned around and saw my man smiling while holding back his tears. i was trying so hard not to cry but as soon as he took me in his arms my dam broke and the river of tears started flowing and i could feel him crying also.

After all this time hugging him felt like that i was missing a piece and now i am complete.
I am incomplete without him.

I looked up and kissed him which gave away all my emotions...
The kiss was deep enough for him to know that i missed him madly and can't live without him.

He kissed my forehead which felt like a relief and wiped away my tears.

" I will never marry or love anybody else love...this was my plan to bring you back and i know you can't see me with anybody else....i love you only you and will marry you someday.
I can't change what i did as winter soldier but it's my past....
But please don't leave me i cant live without you it physically pains me to be away from you.
And would hoping for this day to come when i will finally be able to love you... Kiss you..hug you..be with you..."

We hugged for so long and everything fell into right place.
All the pain went away.
I was meant to be with him and i am not going anywhere now.

He is my man and will always be.
I live him madly and he loves me immensely....