*28*

Bucky pov

I just came back to the tower after some running with Steve and it's so hot outside even in the morning.
I was on my way to the living room when a mail man approached me with some mail.

"Uhh this is for Miss stark...??" He said.
"Yeah, you can give it to me" i took the mail after signing his clipboard.

I opened the mail only because it was y/n's and it was from a hospital.
It read pregnancy report and it was positive.
I was shocked reading the report because me and y/n dint slept together in that way and there was no way she could get pregnant other than she cheated on me.

I was furious with y/n about how could she sleep with some other person!!!
I walked towards the living room where everyone was.

"Y/n stark what the hell is this!! You are pregnant but we never slept together!!did you cheat on me and got pregnant with some hippie!! I shouted without even caring about everyone's presence.

"Bucky,what are you saying calm down honey.." she approached me.

"Don't you dare call me honey!!get away from me" i flinched away from her touch.

"James!! Who the hell said that i am pregnant and i love you so i would never cheat on you" she shouted with tony calming her down.

" Bucky!!just fucking listen to her before making any comments!" Tony said.

" You cheated on me y/n and i loved you with all my heart...we are done now" i could see that she was on the verge on crying but i was too hurt and angry.

"James Buchanan barnes!! The pregnancy test was mine they must have missprinted miss with Mrs. I am the one who is pregnant not y/n" pepper shouted on me.

I was stunned when i processed what pepper just said and it made more sense rather than my aligations on y/n.
I know i can't take back what i just said and i can clearly see y/n was hurt by my words.

I could clearly see her tearing and crying when tony took her in his arms to console her and gave me a look which clearly said "stay away from my sister".

I waited for her to be in a state to hear my apology. I walked towards her to say sorry.
" I am sorry y/n i got it all wrong... I don't know wha-t"

"It doesn't matter james! Clearly after 2 years of being with me you don't have faith in me..you don't have faith in my love!!.
How can you assume that i cheated on you!! I forgave you for everything you did as winter soldier and you are assuming that i cheated on you.... I do love you but i dont think that you trust me.." she replied with anger in her eyes.
After saying all that which i deserved she stormed off.

"You fucked up real bad Bucky.. y/n can take everything but not false alligations! She still loves you..make everything right before you loose the chance" sam patted my back.

I did fucked up real bad this time and i dont have any idea how i am going to make up to her.
But i will try because i cant loose my doll again...