*18*

y/n pov

Its been two weeks since James ,Steve and Tony returned from their mission in Siberia, I don't know what happened there but Bucky has been distant from me since their return. I asked from Steve too but he dint gave me a coherent answer and I don't think pushing Bucky to answer me is a good call. Maybe its just his nightmare hitting him back but I want to be there for him to help him.

Does he still love me????

I don't need his words for the answer I can see that in his eyes and he still cares for me.

I think he has seen the video from the cctv when he hit me months back when we were in therapy session.

I don't know maybe I am just making this all up in my mind. But I want to know what the hell happened........why he is so distant??????   

I was sitting in Tony's office when a notification popped up on his big desktop. I clicked it open and it was big data file and it was taking quite of a time to download and it read "ROAD ACCIDENT".

when it downloaded I hit the play button.

After the video stopped I was grasping for breath and I felt a ache in my chest but I replayed the video several times until I could believe my eyes.

My hands were sweating like shit and everything was blurry. I wasn't able to process what just I saw and I was getting shaky.

When I was unable to bear the pain in my chest I collapsed on the floor with a thud. My head hitting the ground first followed by my body and I wasn't able to open my eyes and I don't remember anything after that when everything went dark.

Tony pov

 I was with pepper in my conference signing some documents when I heard Jarvis.

"Ms. stark has collapsed on the floor in your office lab situated in 12'th floor and I  think medical care will be needed immediately" pepper and I looked at each other with terrified expression and ran towards the elevator hitting the the button to the 12'th floor.

My lab was empty and before entering I could see y/n collapsed on the floor where my desk was situated between the chair and the table. I  immediately ran towards her and picked her up and directional her head on my lap sitting on the floor while pepper bought a glass of water to wake her up.

"Mimi wake up what the hell happened. Mimi please wake up you cant do this to me" I was shaking her up with her shoulders I was fucking worried when she dint responded to my voice.

"Doctor is coming tony!!! don't worry she will be fine... she will wake up... maybe she was just feeling weak and fainted ... maybe its nothing serious." pepper said while stroking her hand.

"what's taking them so long pepper call them immediately!!!!!" I shouted.

Meanwhile the doctor and the nurses came taking her to the medical bay in our tower and pepper walked with them.

I was about follow them when I saw a video paused on my monitor and i was shocked when i saw that zemo sent the video of Bucky when he was the winter soldier when he killed mum and dad and y/n saw it.

I was nothing but horrified, I was trying to protect her from this thing but it failed.

I rushed to the medical bay when the doctor tolled me that she had a heart attack due sudden relapse of a memory or something and they are operating on her.

when I sat on the bench nearby everyone came rushing and asked what and when happened.

They all were worried about y/n but when I saw bucky's expression after telling what happened it looked like the blood drained from his face and he was emotionless his eyes were bloodshot with fear and guilt he sank in the chair near him and closed his eyes tilting his head back. Tears started rolling down from his eyes and he dint care to wipe them off.

I walked up to him and kept a hand on his shoulder. "I don't know what will happen James but just so you know I have forgiven you but y/n... I don't know about her how will she react......"

" I know my past will never leave me behind.....hydra will always haunt me and y/n she will never forgive me..... never ever. I don't know what will happen.... if she decides to leave me it will be a privilege to had my heart broken by her cause I will never stop loving her even if she decides to hate me all her life ..." he said sobbing.

The doctor came out and said that she is out of danger now and we all sighed in relief. He said that we can meet her after sometime.

I was very nervous about her reaction and was scared how she will respond to this sudden grief information. But I will take care of her no matter what I promised myself.