*25*

Y/n pov

The wedding was awesome after all it was tony stark "iron man's" wedding!!!
I am so happy to see both of them together. Pepper has always been there for him and for me also.
Both of them together defines what true love really is.

I was away from James for 6 months and i truly came to know how important he is to me and how much i crave to hear his voice or for his touch.
Couples fight...we both have disagreements but we try to solve that like adults and we all always thunk that nothing is bigger than our live for each other.

Never in my wildest dreams i would have thought that i would fall in love with a 106 year old super soldier.
Bucky always says" Love is beyond ages, centuries and if we keep two people who love each other together...nothing bad can come out of it..".

I look back at our relationship...we have gone through a lot of bumps and roads but nothing was strong to break us apart.
I look forward for my future with him and i know it will be nothing but beautiful.

Everyday he makes me smile, laugh without even trying and still after 1-1/2 year of our relationship i still get butterflies when ever i see him.

His touch is so warm and gentle i feel safe and loved with him.
I can't imagine ne ng with someone else and i do t want to be.
Cause it's me and him to the very last....