°~The Old You~°

Start from the beginning

Me:
I'm leaving. Be there in 10.

Just then, you receive a message.

✨❤Big Bro❤✨:
I have something to tell you, please come over as soon as possible!

You furrow your eyebrows, beginning your stroll down the street with your hands stuffed into your pockets, the icy night air pricking at your skin.

You nibble on your lower lip when you near the hospital, letting out a deep sigh, sending Taehyung a quick text.

Me:
Hey, I'm stopping by to visit Kook. I'll be there in 20.

Entering, you gasp when you're harshly shoved aside and a patient on a stretcher is rushed to a hospital room surrounded by doctors.

You eye the annoying register lady who gives you the same look before hesitantly asking.
"What happened there?"

She takes off her reading glasses, twisting her mouth to the side.
"Nothing for you to know."

Rolling your eyes, you stride down the hall, softly knocking on the room door. You manage to catch a muffled 'come in' as you slowly open the door.

A large smile spreads across your face when you see your brother laying down with his hands tucked behind his head, his eyes eagerly following your every move.

"How are you?"
You ask and he hums, an unusual smile gracing his features.
You sit down on the couch, swinging your leg.
"So, what did you want to tell me?"

He clasps his fingers together, his eyes staring up at you anxiously.
"W-well, the doctor said I could start going outside now."
Your eyes widen as your heart swells in joy.
"Kook, that's great!"

A small smile creeps up onto his lips.
"I was thinking of spending the night at our apartment. That's why I'm all dressed and ready!"

He chimes, swishing the blanket off his body, revealing his pair of jeans and white t-shirt.

You smile, gazing up at him.

It's been so long since I've seen him wearing normal clothes.

You're snapped out of your happiness when a sudden thought pops into your mind.

Jimin.

You maintain your smile, putting on a soft laugh.
"Of course, you can stay as long as you want."

He sighs, slowly sitting back down onto the bed. Your foot taps against the floor in impatience before you finally speak up.

"I'm so sorry, but I really have to be somewhere right now."

He nods as you get up, waving him goodbye and rushing outside the hospital before whipping out your phone.

Me:
Jungkook's coming to stay the night. Get the hell out of there!

_________________________