𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

Ignore the mistakes

_________

Jeongguk let ateez go. But without a conversation, without something that settled them. Yoongi and Jin were in the room while they talked, even confirmed their suspension of ateez working with Seulgi when Hongjoong actually told him.

But they ended the tension that was between them. Jeongguk didn't really have hard feelings against ateez. Yes, they were in on killing him. But he knows they had a reason for it. Their past with Jeongguk's father.

They made a deal on to not mess with each other at all. They'll mind their own business and maybe one day, when Hongjoong wants to actually settle things between them, they'll be allies.

And Jeongguk could only hope this deal would stay in tact.

Now that all of that is over, Taehyung and Jeongguk could finally see their baby.

They were in their room, their personal doctor, Dr.Yun, giving Tae and ultrasound. They smiled at their tiny little baby, wishing that they could hear the heartbeat. But they knew they'll hear it soon at ten weeks at least.

"Baby looks completely heathy. And you're about 6 weeks pregnant." The doctor said, smiling a bit at the couple.

Oh so hearing the heartbeat was soon? Gosh Taehyung and Jeongguk was so happy right now.

Dr.Yun told them about things Taehyung shouldn't or should do during pregnancy, what he should and shouldn't eat, and how pregnancy is 6 months long. So Taehyung would be having the baby in four more months. And it seems so far but so soon.

Dr.Yun gives them pictures of the baby and said her goodbyes, bowing at them and walking out the door.

"A baby." Taehyung sighs out as Jeongguk wipes the gel from the omegas stomach.

"A baby, doll. I wonder what we'll have." Jeongguk throws the tissue away and pecks Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung thoughtlessly tangles his fingers in Jeongguk's hair.

"I personally don't care if we'll have a boy or girl. But I'll want a son." Taehyung softly said.

"I think we'll have a girl." Jeongguk guesses, thumbs caressing the little baby bump.

"Hmm, we'll see soon. We'll see." Taehyung glances at the sonograph pictures and smiles.

✴️

Namjoon had his eyes furrowed, head tilted to the left as he looked at the couple that was looking at the sonograph pictures of their baby. He wasn't pissed, nor angry. But he was upset.

Because he's always the one left in the dark for something. Jimin knowing about Tae, what was happening at Jeongguk's childhood home, and now Taehyung's pregnancy.

He was like the last one to know while the rest didn't even think to tell him either but was hit with a surprise when everyone was casually talking about a personal doctor for Taehyung along the lines of "ultrasound for Tae's and Gguk's baby".

Namjoon has had his eyebrows furrowed ever since he's heard it earlier that day.

"So..." the alpha started off, "no one was gonna tell me?"

Jimin looks at his husband and then looks away once Namjoon quickly looked towards him, "Minnie."

Jimin looks back at his lover, Namjoon looking at him with squinted eyes, "Listen, it wasn't my job to tell everybody. This is something Tae and Gguk should tell because it's not my business." Jimin defended himself, hands up. Even though he would have told his husband about it in a heartbeat if so much wasn't going on.

"My brothers and sister have no idea that I'm pregnant so don't worry, Joon." Taegyu h softly says, smiling at the other.

Namjoon sighs in peace, because he honestly didn't want to be the last one to know. Hated the feeling of being left in the dark.

Jimin shakes his head with a giggle and lays his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"So who wants to watch a movie or something?" Jeongguk asked, getting up while helping Taehyung up from the couch. The omega then clings onto him, needing to feel the warmth of his alpha. His body temperature felt like it was getting colder everyday.

Everyone nodded in agreement and made their way outside the building and to Jeongguk's and Taehyung's mansion.

It felt so good to finally chill after all the chaos and before they would have to go back to worrying about Seulgi and other things.

They were finally calm, stressed free before getting back to work. And honestly, Taehyung and Jeongguk wanted it to stay like this forever.

Peaceful smiles, calm atmosphere, chilling with their family instead of facing reality.

But even when facing reality and going through more hardships, they knew there would be more heartfelt memories throughout the time.

And they couldn't wait for it.

– fin

✴️