𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

Ignore the mistakes

_________

The whole mafia was mad at Jimin, mostly disappointed. For the last few days, Jimin distancing himself from them because he felt his guilt growing deeper and deeper. It most definitely wouldn't help at all during all of this.

Jimin stress cleaned the mansion, taking his mind off of it–barely–but he calmed down a little bit. Jimin puts down the window cleaning spray and Jumps once he hears Yoongi's deep booming voice.

"Hey Ji." He greeted the younger. Jimin tilts his head, expecting the alpha to not even say a word to him. But he thought wrong.

"You're talking to me?" Jimin asked, confusion laced in his sweet voice.

Yoongi clearly looked very disappointed with Jimin from his eyes but he was still chill. His body was relaxed, vibe assuring around Jimin, even when Jimin kept something so big.

"I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm still disappointed. But I don't like seeing you alone like this. You're guilty, I get that. Just don't cut us off." Yoongi frowned.

"I'm sorry. I just can't bare sitting in the same room with people I've betrayed." The hacker shook his head.

"I don't feel betrayed. I don't know about the others. I just know that you had to had a reason to have kept that secret." Yoongi said.

Because there's no way Jimin wouldn't have a reason at all. Jimin doesn't just do things just to do them. He always has a reason to do something.

Jimin did a little nod, biting his lip with a sigh, "I did had a reason." Jimin lowly said. Then he looks up at Yoongi, comfort immediately flowing through his body.

It was always so easy talking to Yoongi. They've known each other since college days and has been the bested friends ever since. They were joined to the hip, doing everything together. Even joined the mafia together with their now family.

They helped each other get with their lovers now, always have been for each other. And Jimin forgot all about that bond because of how he closed himself out from the deep guilt. And the fact that Yoongi was disappointed in the omega hurt deeply.

Yoongi sends a calming smile towards him, tilting his head, "Would you mind telling me the reason?" The alpha asked the hacker.

Jimin hums, thinking about how Taehyung was revealed anyways. Would it be best to tell Yoongi his reason though? It shouldn't matter anymore right? Seeing how everything is happening, it does matter. But if he tells Yoongi, would he believe that Taehyung is actually in love with Jeongguk?

"You don't have to tell me–"

"Taehyung is in love with Jeongguk." Jimin cuts Yoongi off. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, snickering a bit.

"Believe me. He realized it at the gala. He was on a mission that day but they left early because Taehyung couldn't take it. After that, he blocked the secret agency." Jimin leans against the wall, arms crossing against his chest.

"He said he was going to tell Jeongguk when he was ready and I just– I said that he would have to do it soon. Even called him once about it. But now it's...too late." Jimin finished.

Yoongi thought about the times where Taehyung's golden eyes shined when he looked at Jeongguk, wide smiles and genuine laughs. But that could've all been an act.

"And you quickly believed him?" Yoongi cautiously asked, both of his eyebrows raised.

"I noticed how off Taehyung was around us sometimes, the look of pain, guilt, a lot of things. It was very obvious the night they left for the gala. That's when I looked him up that night. When I confronted him, he broke down and told me everything. I automatically believed him because I could even tell how much he loves Jeongguk." Jimin laid his head back on the wall his was leaning on, sun shining on his pretty face which was slightly annoying.

"Plus, he told me about Seulgi giving him the case. If he was acting, he wouldn't even have said that."

Yoongi pursed his lips. That makes sense. "This is really...."

"Messy? It really is. Heartbreaking mostly." Jimin completed Yoongi's sentence.

The alpha rubs his eyes, headache growing because of the thought of Seulgi. He was worried. She's been gone for years but is now back plotting against her brother.

The leader of the Secret agency....that should be a sign to keep your guard up.

"It's been really fucking silent for a while now. ATEEZ hasn't been doing anything every since you asked everyone if they wanted snacks."

Jimin giggles at that, covering his mouth. Yoongi smacks his tongue, "I'm being serious."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "I know. But it does feel odd." Jimin frowns.

"Did Taehyung ever tell you what the mission was about?"

Jimin shakes his head, "No but he did tell me he had nothing to do on what's going on with ATEEZ. He only reported on what they were doing to us."

Yoongi tilts his head, brain connecting the dots. "Seulgi wanted to join ATEEZ on attacking Alstroemeria." Yoongi straightforwardly says.

The omega looks at his best friend with wide eyes, "No. I don't think she'll go that–"

"Seulgi made a whole case against Jeongguk and sent someone to spy on us. I'm pretty sure she'll go far." Yoongi spoke, his voice clearly telling the younger that Seulgi doesn't care. She'll do whatever to take her brother down.

Jimin rubs his forehead, "Fuck."

✴️

Sir???(?)?