𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

Ignore the mistakes

Warning - Slight smut

__________
Taehyung and Jeongguk was tired. They had a date, going to the park, going out to eat, and to Alstroemeria.

At first, Jeongguk didn't know about going out, but Taehyung begged to go on a date and to release some stress. The omega didn't want to stay so long in the mansion. He wanted to get out of it with his lover and Jeongguk understood that.

So they went out, Jeongguk bringing protection with him of course.

Now after a long day of walking around and eating whatever, they're at Alstroemeria with the others.

They all chatted but Taehyung and Jeongguk were in their own little worlds, that being confirmed once Hoseok asked them a question and didn't get a single answer back.

Hoseok just smiled and let them be, turning his attention to his lover, Yoongi, who was also smiling up at him.

Taehyung snuggles into Jeongguk's lap, eyes fluttering closed but he didn't want to sleep even though he was tired. He just wanted to be up and cuddle up to Jeongguk, no words exchanged. He thought that if he slept, his cuddling moment with the alpha would go by so fast and he didn't want that to happen.

Jeongguk noticed, pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose with a short hum, "Don't fight your sleep love. Go ahead and take a nap." Jeongguk said.

Taehyung shakes his head, "I just want to cuddle with you, Ggukie."

"I'll cuddle you while you're sleep."

"But then this moment would go away so fast." Taehyung looks up at Jeongguk with a pout on his lips. Jeongguk kisses that away, having nothing else to say.

What could he say after that adorable pout and golden bub crystal eyes?

Taehyung smiles, "Cuddles and Kisses please."

Jeongguk grins and gave into Taehyung's request, cuddling his lover and kissing all over his face.

✴️

Almost a month of holding off. A few weeks of taking things "slow". But the both of them was so close to giving up.

They have focused on rebuilding their relationship. It's just that they both knew that sex was a part of their relationship that they got use to so much.

So the fact that they even lasted this long was shocking.

The air shifted drastically this particular day though. When Taehyung sat on his lap while Jeongguk took notes on what needed more protection in the mafia, that's when he knew Taehyung had something else in mind.

Taehyung was the one who started to kiss at Jeongguk's neck softly, then moved on to his lips. An innocent kiss was soon turned into something so heated.

Now Taehyung was on Jeongguk's desk, papers scattered everywhere, Jeongguk's pen dropping on the floor. Taehyung slowly unbuckles Jeongguk's belt while Jeongguk just marks his neck up, humming.

Taehyung moans softly once Jeongguk sucks his sweet spot, it being right under his jawline.

Taehyung slips his delicate hand into Jeongguk's boxers, not even hesitating on pulling Jeongguk's shaft out.

Jeongguk groans at the sudden cold air and fingers caressing him. He curses breathlessly when Taehyung brushed his chill thumb over his tip.

"Is it wrong timing on doing this?" Taehyung asked, soft deep voice quiet then ever. Jeongguk chuckles, "I don't even care about the timing anymore. I just want you." Jeongguk bites his lips as Taehyung starts to slowly stroke his length.

"Fuck, Doll." Jeongguk swore.

With shaky fingers, Jeongguk reached under Taehyung's shirt and to his bra, taking it off so it can be loose around the omega.

Taehyung starts to stroke him faster, wrist stuttering when he felt Jeongguk's fingers playing with his breast. Taehyung almost moans loudly at that.

He was sensitive there, especially his nipples. And Jeongguk very much knew this so well. He loved when he gets a toe curling reaction from the omega when he starts to mess with his breast.

The omega would curve his back, throwing his head back with a soft moan of Jeongguk's name. It was so alluring to see, to hear.

And just by that, Jeongguk came on Taehyung's hand with moan and quiet curse. Taehyung followed right after, a little out of it. But he was still in a sense to lift up his messy fingers and lick the alpha's cum from it, staring right into Jeongguk's eyes.

"You're testing me, darling." Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung tilts his head and pecks Jeongguk's lips.

"Taking it slow you said." Taehyung smiled so innocently, pecking Jeongguk's lips again.

Jeongguk smacks his tongue against the top of his mouth, "and you agreed to it."

"And we both know we won't last, Jeon." Taehyung says, pointing at the mess they've mad between them.

✴️