𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

Ignore the mistakes

━━━━━━━
Taehyung shakes his leg up and down out of nervousness as they pull up to the driveway of the mafia mansion.

Jeongguk rubs his thighs, trying to calm him down but Taehyung wasn't budging.

"Baby doll, relax. They'll all love you." Jeongguk said but thinks about Jin. Jin was the hard part. The sniper was really hard to get through and he's just really cautious over anything.

Taehyung having to break through the walls of Kim SeokJin was for sure going to be hard because of it.

Taehyung moved some of his fluffy black hair behind his ear and gulps, "I just hope I won't disappoint them."

"Trust me, you won't. You're a very sweet person, baby. I'm pretty sure they'll love you a lo." Jeongguk smiled at him.

Taehyung puts his hand on Jeongguk's hand that was on his bare thigh, "You sure?"

"Hmhm, very sure, doll." Jeongguk assured. Taehyung trusted Jeongguk's words and opens the car door. Jeongguk does the same, getting out the car and going to Taehyung to help him out the car.

Jeongguk closed the door for him and holds Taehyung's hand. Taehyung was still nervous even what Jeongguk just said. Well, he's honestly mostly nervous on meeting them because of his secret of being a whole agent.

The omega is having thoughts on feeling like shit being in the same room on the mafia he's uncovering.

Jeongguk opens the door to the mansion after unlocking it and Taehyung's heart picks up speed, almost knocking out from his chest.

Jeongguk rubs his hand with his thumb and just kissed his cheek to calm him.

"I'm here!" Jeongguk yells out, announcing his arrival. "in the kitchen!" Someone yells back.

They walk to a big spacious kitchen with white marble counters, light brown wood floor, one big island and a chandelier shaped like candles.

Taehyung looks around, almost gawking at how huge the island was

Two people were by the stove cooking a huge meal of madu and Dakgangjeong. The one with grey hair, who Tae met once, was making the madu and right beside him was a tall alpha with blond hair and deep dimples cooking the chicken.

Sitting at the table was two alphas cuddled up together, their black and grey hair mixing together.

Another alpha, who was as tall as the one at the stove next to the omega, was leaning on the island, elbows on the marble as his right arm types on his phone.

Jimin turns around from the madu when he senses Jeongguk and Taehyung in the room. The omega smiles his eye smile and goes over to the agent.

"It's you, the ethereal omega from Jeongguk's bedroom!" Jimin says, Taehyung blushing at the others words.