𝑆𝐼𝑋

Ignore the mistakes

(They gonna be talking about a movie ending so you'll either be confused bc you didn't watch it or not.)

━━━━━━━

"No sex." Taehyung said as he puts a finger up to Jeongguk's lips while smiling up to him.

"I can't kiss you now?"

"We both know where kissing can lead us, Jeon."

Jeongguk just rolled his eyes even though he knew Taehyung was right. They move on to Jeongguk's couch, Jeongguk putting snacks on the coffee table in front of them and picking up the remote.

"So what you wanna watch, darling?" Jeongguk asked, sitting beside the omega and wrapping his arm around him.

"Little shop of horror." Taehyung says, putting his leg on top of Jeongguk's. Jeongguk just nodded, putting on the movie and cuddling into Taehyung.

They stayed quiet the whole movie until the ending came. Because the ending was so damn different, it confused Taehyung.

They showed a bad ending, where the alien plant just take over the whole world and annihilates it.

Taehyung never saw this ending before. He saw the ending where the couple beats the plant and lived happily ever after.

"This ain't right." Taehyung says as his wide golden eyes stare at the tv screen.

"This is the ending, it is right." Jeongguk retorted, "This is the ending I grew up watching."

"Well, this is not the ending I grew up watching. They had an happy ending." Taehyung scoffs.

Jeongguk looked towards him like he was crazy, "There's only one ending and it's this one."

"This is crazy. I know there's a happy ending." Taehyung points at the screen as he said that, the omega staring at Jeongguk harshly from the slight debate they're having.

Taehyung sighs, "You know what, I'm just gonna show you."

Taehyung took out his phone and goes to youtube, typing in the endings and showing the happy ending to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk just looks at Taehyung's phone in concentration, a little shocked.

They both found out that the reason why "The Little Shop Of Horror" has two endings. The bad one was originally there but people at the movies said it was too scary so they made a second ending to an happy one which was stupid in Jeongguk's opinion.

The ending wasn't even that scary. Those people were just scary ass people.

But then again, if you think about it, this is a perfect example of life. Not to get really deep but there's always two different endings to a story.

There's a bad one or a good one. One could end good based on the right the decision you make in your life.

And one can end badly based on the wrong decisions you make in your life. Rather if it's a love story, story of yourself, etc.

Jeongguk didn't know if came across his ending yet. If anything, after what happened in his past, it felt like it was in between. It felt like it wasn't even an ending.

The same goes for Taehyung. He doesn't really have any closure on any story he had in his life.

But they're young, they still have enough time to get their endings.

They could only hope it ends well.

"I personally don't even find this ending scary." Jeongguk said as he brings Taehyung to his lap.