𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

Ignore the mistakes

━━━━━━━

"Did you need me for something?" Taehyung asked, sitting down in front of Seulgi's desk.

Seulgi holds up a file, wiggling it around and putting it on her desk.

Her face held a excited smirk, her pedicured long nails tapping on the yellow file that has a name written in perfect cursive on the tab.

Jeon Jeongguk, JK. Leader of the biggest mafia, Alstroemeria.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, fluffy hair over his golden eyes. Taehyung has heard a lot about Jeon Jeongguk.

Words go around about Jeongguk being a maniac, showing no mercy and kindness to anyone who crosses his eyes.

They said that Alstroemeria was a mafia with no good deeds, breaking loyalty, manipulating, treating their members like puppets and controlling them with their strings.

There's many things these people of the underground and secret agent service be saying about the mafia group but Taehyung never understood why they couldn't just create a file on that mafia until now.

Were they scared of Alstroemeria? It wouldn't be surprising if they were after the all the things they've heard about their wrong doings.

"I need you to work on this case for me." Seulgi spoke up, still tapping her pedicured fingers on the file that held something dangerous in it.

Taehyung nodded, opening the file and reading it over with his scanning eyes. The bad stuff was there but there weren't any evidence that Alstroemeria did all of those things.

"All of the things he's done and we're just now looking into this?" Taehyung questioned, voice squeaking a little.

"I may be the boss around here but the government also controls this service." Seulgi noted, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms. Her long midnight hair flowing over her shoulders.

What Seulgi said was right but Taehyung couldn't help but notice is how seulgi's eyes twitched a little, like she was lying.

Taehyung brushed it off thinking that he was just seeing things.

Taehyung hums, nodding his head a little and looking back at the file. Jeongguk's picture was just glaring at him, dark red eyes piercing even though it's no moving picture.

His tattoos peaked under his lowcut burgundy t-shirt, Taehyung almost gasping at how sexy it looked.

Jeongguk sure is one hell of a hot ass mafia leader.

"Taehyung, you good there?" Seulgi snapped her fingers in Taehyung's eyes, catching the others attention.

Seulgi chuckles once Taehyung looks up at her with desire, shaking her head.

"I know he's hot but I'm gonna need you to focus." Seulgi chuckles again.

Taehyung closes the file and keeps it on his lap. He looks up at the leader, scratching the back of his head, "Sorry, I just–"

"It's okay. Just don't fall in love with the enemy." Seulgi warns. Taehyung took it in deeply, engraving her words into his brain so he could remind himself not to.

Jeongguk seems like the person to easily fall in love with. He's only seen a picture of him from the file but those eyes told a story of a charm and Taehyung didn't want to fall for it.

He nearly drooled over him already.

"From the file, I see that you want a lot of information from him."

"Yes, that's where you come in. I want you to get as close as possible with JK. I don't trust him at all and if he's doing something, it needs to stop immediately." Seulgi says, almost glaring at the file with hatred.

It was like Jeongguk has did something to Seulgi before to make her hate him to the core. Or it was just Seulgi hating Jeongguk for being the biggest mafia.

Taehyung didn't know and it probably wasn't his business to know in the first place.

"I will do this job as best as I can." Taehyung said. It may all seem easy but Taehyung knows it's not going to be.

Getting close to a mafia leader sounds like a challenge but Taehyung was use to hard missions.

It just felt like this one would be a lot different from the others. Maybe Taehyung was just overthinking things, his gut overreacting.

He hopes he's just overreacting.

Hi y'all ♡