𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Ignore the mistakes

Warning - Slight smut

_____________

Taehyung become so lost in Jeongguk's lips, eyes closed as the two made their way towards Taehyung's bedroom.

The older softly laid the omega down on the bed, breaking the kiss apart. He bites his lips, eyes lidded but a very clear glimmer in them as he looks at Taehyung.

"I want to hold you forever in my arms." Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung's heart was beating fast, speechless. He couldn't look into Jeongguk's eyes, so he closed his golden ones.

"Jeongguk I–" Taehyung shook his head. He's not ready. He's not ready for anything. The pain he's been feeling the last month has been hell.

"What is it, doll?" Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's nothing." It's everything. It's important for Jeongguk to hear. But he's afraid.

"Just..."

Taehyung just pulls Jeongguk down, kissing him deeply. He was under pressure from a lot of things. And he just wants to release it for the night.

"I need you." Taehyung says against the alpha slips. Jeongguk grins, "Want me to take it slow?"

"Just wanna feel you."

Jeongguk nodded at this, pecking the omegas cheek and leaning up to take off his and Taehyung's clothes.

Only thing that was left was Taehyung's rose gold bra and lace panties. Jeongguk was still in his black boxers, v-line very prominent.

Jeongguk caresses Taehyung's skin softly, fingers going to the hem of Tae's lace panties. He takes them off and spreads Taehyung's, lowering down to the omegas shaft.

Taehyung shakes his head with a hum, "I want that, but I also want you in me. Right now."

"Are you sure, doll?" Jeongguk tilts his head, asking. Taehyung quickly nods, "Please, Alpha."

Jeongguk chuckles at his eager omega, "Where's the condoms, love?"

"Bedside drawer. Bottom drawer."

Jeongguk opens that drawer, pulling out the box of condoms that they used plenty of times. He took an condom out and puts the box inside the drawer.

But before he closed it, something caught his eyes. Jeongguk squints his eyes. Shouldn't care what it is because it's not his business but the words on it caught his eyes.

"Ggukie..?"

Jeongguk just shook his head. This can't be real right? He looks at Taehyung and back at the ID that had bold words that said "Secret Agent V - Kim Taehyung" and his card number.

"Baby doll." Jeongguk softly calls him, Taehyung furrowing his eyebrows, feeling the sexual tension in the room slowly go away. Instead, a new built tension was coming in.

And it doesn't feel good at all.

Jeongguk pulls out the ID, and that's when Taehyung's heart stops.

"Is this–"

"Wait, Ggukie. I can explain." Taehyung panics, cutting Jeongguk off. He covers his mouth, tears forming in his eyes.

Just from the agents reaction, Jeongguk knew this wasn't fake.

"Doll, don't cry, don't panic. I just wanna ask you something." Taehyung already knew what he was going ask. A tear rolled down Taehyung's face.

Jeongguk honestly didn't want to know the answer to what he's going to ask. But seeing the ID, Jeongguk just wanted answers. He wanted to stay cautious.

He felt so bad for doubting Taehyung, the omega he loves so much, but with how everything was going at the mafia, he needs to know.

"Were you...–"

Taehyung chokes up, nodding, "I was on a-a case on you."

Jeongguk's heart drops. He turns his head and heavily breathes out. This was a huge slap in his face.

He gets from in between Taehyung's legs and rubs his face.

"Baby, you know how much this hurts me?" Jeongguk chuckles painfully. Jeongguk wanted to scream and yell. He just couldn't bring himself to.

Even when Taehyung spying on him hurt him so bad, he could never think about raising his voice at him. Ever.

Taehyung begins to sob, "I-I can explain, please h-hear me out."

Jeongguk sighs, tearing up himself but he throws his head back and shook his head to stop the salty tears from coming.

"I fell in love with you. I want to spend my life with you. But knowing this really broke this. I don't know what you have to explain because to me, I already have my answers." Jeongguk closes his eyes, only the sound of the omegas sobs going through his ears.

Taehyung cries harder on Jeongguk confessing to him, knowing how deep this is. Taehyung knows he fucked up so bad.

Jeongguk gets up from the bed and picks up his clothes, putting them back on.

Taehyung gasps, quick to jump off the bed and holding Jeongguk's hand, "Ggukie, wait please let me explain."

Jeongguk pulls away, shaking his head.

Taehyung knew there was nothing he could do. Jeongguk saw what he saw. He got his answers and that was enough for him.

Taehyung sits on the floor, back against his bed. His legs goes against his chest, his head in his knees as he felt his tears on his skin.

Taehyung hears Jeongguk grabbing his stuff and leaving the room. This is not how Taehyung wanted things to go. This was so unexpected. All because he forgot he put his ID in his drawer.

One moment Jeongguk was holding him in his arms, telling him that he wants to hold him forever. To a moment where Jeongguk found out about him being a secret agent, and leaving Taehyung's penthouse.

It was like all these months never happened. It was only a dream. A dream that went away so fast, too quickly.

If only Taehyung was ready to tell Jeongguk everything. What would be his reaction then? Taehyung rubs his eyes from his tears and scrambles up from the floor, picking up his phone and dialing a number.

He puts the phone up to his ear, the phone ringing for a few until the phone was picked up.

"Taehyung?"

"J-Justine." Taehyung sniffles, "he found out. J-Jeongguk found out." He cries again, vision blurry.

✴️

The members of the mafia jumped once they heard the door slam shut, Jeongguk coming into view and up to his office that was in the mansion.

They all looked at each other confused.

"Jeongguk has never been this angry." Jin says, sitting up. "I'm gonna go check on him." Jin stands up and goes to Jeongguk's office.

Jimin bites his lips, "wasn't he just at Tae's?" The hacker asked himself. Then he connected the dots.

"Shit!" Jimin shouts, startling the others. Jimin didn't say anything to the members, shooting up from his seat and running up to Jeongguk's office door.

Jin was still standing outside of it, crashing being heard from inside the room.

Jimin looks at Jin nervously. This is going to get worse then it already is.

✴️