𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Ignore the mistakes

_____________
Jimin, Jin, Jeongguk knew about the pregnancy. He wanted to wait and tell about it when everything dies down. It's still fresh in their minds since it's only been a day and they still needed to process it.

Jeongguk couldn't believe that he was about to be a father. So every chance that he got, he'll feel on Taehyung's tummy, peck tiny kisses on the omegas soft skin, and whispers to Taehyung's stomach.

Jeongguk has bought an personal family doctor for them to check up on the baby, but Taehyung wanted to wait until Jeongguk's mother death anniversary pass by so Jeongguk could have time with himself at a moment like this.

His mothers death anniversary was actually tomorrow. It was a very sad time for Jeongguk, especially since both siblings wouldn't be there. Only Jeongguk.

And even with all the shit Seulgi is putting him through right now, he couldn't hate her. He was only doing this to fix things and protect his sister. But things didn't turn out the way he needed it to.

Jeongguk got quite when night time came, Taehyung holding him close because he knows Jeongguk needs his omegas touch. A few hours until he'll be seeing that grave.

Jeongguk told him about his mothers grave being secluded. She had her own spot, by her favorite kind of trees, the Weeping willow trees.

Jeongguk's thumb was caressing Taehyung's slight swollen tummy, grinning from ear to ear as he felt the curve and as he spoke about his mouth on how much she loved those trees and nature.

"She had her own garden that her and Seulgi would love to be in. They would water the plants together, make flower crowns, sit under the willow tree." Jeongguk remembers how those moments were always beautiful, even if every one of them was interrupted by that evil man, being forced to stay in the house, Jeongguk getting forced to stop watching his mother and Seulgi with bright smiles to train.

Jeongguk's eyes turns to being sad again, smile dropping, "I wish I kept up with it if I would have know that Seulgi was gonna..." Jeongguk sighs.

Taehyung gently messes with Jeongguk's man bun, "Your mother sounds so lovely. She's strong too. Very strong." Taehyung smiles down at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk closes his eyes, humming in agreement. She was very strong in sweet. The world was just too cruel to her.

The alpha settles to changing the topic, not wanting to keep going with talking about his mother or he'll be in complete waterworks.

"Hoseok and Yoongi wants to hang out with you tomorrow when I'm gone. Maybe Jimin would drop by too." Jeongguk announced. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Hoseok and Yoongi? It's not like they haven't talked before. They did click.

But they don't exactly talk a lot. They only do when they're all in one room.

"They want to hang out with...me?" Taehyung points at himself.

Jeongguk nods, chuckling at the pout that forms on the omegas lips, "Yes doll. They told me they wanted to talk about the new member and everything. I think they even mentioned something about shopping for a baby room." Jeongguk says. Taehyung just shook his head because that did kind of sound odd. He does appreciate the effort on trying to get close to him.

He would love to hang out with them more. Taehyung lets out a laugh, smiling his boxy smile, "Sounds like they're trying to have that way to the god parents title huh?" Taehyung pointed out.