•7•

Lacey

"As much as I would like to stay and rehearse more songs for our next gig, I have to get Lacey back to the dorm before curfew." Ashton says.

"The college has a curfew?" Luke asks.

"Yeah. People were sneaking off campus in the middle of the night and egging homes and stuff. You know. High-school acts." I say and they all nod.

We say our goodbyes and we walk out getting into Ashton's car. He pulls out onto the road and drives in the opposite direction from the campus.

"You know the campus is the other way, right?" I ask and he nods.

"I wanna spend more time with you. You're not going back to campus tonight" he says.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Well, today is Saturday. I figured since class isn't until monday we can stay at my place tonight. If you're comfortable with that." he says, glancing over at me from time to time.

"Yeah, that sounds more than amazing. That dorm room starts to suffocate you after a while." I say with a laugh, he joins me.

We drive for a few more moments before pulling into a driveway of a decently big house. Ashton gets out and walks around to open the door for me. He locks his doors and walks up to the front door of the house, unlocking it and walking in.

"Wow. I have to say, you are clean for a guy." I say looking around.

"I'm the organized one out of the group. Plus I planned this weekend ahead of time so I made sure I cleaned up before having you over." he smiles.

"I have to get something ready down here so if you like, you can go up to my room and change into night clothes. I have a shirt and sweatpants laying on the edge of the bed you can change into for the night. First door on the right" he tells me and I nod.

I peck his lips before walking upstairs and into his bedroom. I look around, taking in my surroundings. I quickly change into the shirt and sweatpants he had laying on his bed. I fold my worn clothes into a neat pile and lay them on the edge of the bed. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and walk back downstairs.

"Wow. I never thought of how great you would look in my clothes." Ashton said coming in from the back door.

"Thanks I guess" I say with a small smile.

"Come on. I have the perfect night planned." Ashton says before taking my hand and leading me through the backdoors leading to the patio.

Once we walk outside I step onto something soft. I look around me to see Ashton had set up a bed outside. There's a mattress with fluffy pillows and big blankets all over it. There's a computer with Netflix pulled up on the screen.

"Oh my gosh. Ashton this looks perfect." I say in awe.

"I remember you told me one day how this would be the perfect first date. I know we've been together for a few weeks but this can be considered our first official date." Ashton says.

"Honestly it doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm with you, that's all I care about." I say with a smile, receiving one from him.

He leans down and meets his lips with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist to pull one another closer to each other.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Ashton asks me as our lips part.

"Honestly. It doesn't matter. Being out here with you, I won't be focusing much on the movie." I smile and wink as I lay down and get under one of the big blankets.

Ashton starts a horror movie before getting in beside me and holding me close to him.

"What did you mean by what you said a minute ago?" he asks me.

"I won't be focused on the movie. Just you." I answer before pressing my lips to his.

Ashton moves to where he's hovered above me. My fingers tangle in his hair as our lips move on sync.

"Is this going where I think it's going?" he asks in between kisses.

"Depends. Where do you think it's going?" I smirk while taking his shirt off.

"I think I've got an idea." he smiles as he takes my shirt off and reconnects our lips.

• • •

"You're amazing, you know that?" he whispers in my ear as he intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Not as amazing as you" I answer back with a smile.

Ashton presses his lips to like one more time before cuddling me close to him.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This kinda sucked sorry. I thought the outdoor bed was kinda cute and creative though.

And sorry I haven't updated in ages, I went camping over the weekend and didn't have WiFi and worked all week plus the Zayn thing that happened today just tore me to pieces.

No matter what happens, I will always support each and every one of those boys with any desicion they make in their life.

~Kat