He didn't care though. Clay was only searching one person. There he was. He found that one specific brunette he had talked to yesterday. Well I guess they didn't really 'talk'.

George was drawing before class started. Drawing was therapeutic for George and it distracts him from what's going on in the real world. Hes just in his own world of imagination. He was just finishing up his drawing before he felt a small tap on the shoulder.

"Hey uhm just wanted to tell you that, that looks really good." The blonde said admiring the artwork.

"Oh uhm thanks I guess." George said, pink blush appearing over his cheeks.

Clay was about to ask for the boys name, but the teacher had warned the class to take their seats. So he did as she said and he took a seat right next to this mysterious boy.

Class was alright for both of the boys so far. George was off day dreaming of what he was going to do once he got home and Clay was admiring the daydreaming brunette.

"Ahem, isn't that right Mr. Davidson?" The teacher had said, turning the whole classes heads towards George.

"Huh." George said being snapped out of his thoughts. "Were you even listening at all Mr. Davidson?" The teacher practically yelled, putting all eyes on George.

"Im sorry miss." George stuttered out with tears filling his eyes. "Please come back inside once your ready to focus." The grown woman said with a stern tone.

'Oooo' was said by every student in the classroom. Except for Clay. George got up and ran outside, obviously crying. Clay couldn't take it. Clay ran outside and found the sad brunette sitting in a nearby bench.

The crying boy seemed to be...hyperventilating?

Fuck. He was going to have a panic attack. Clay walked over to the bench and sat next to the hyperventilating boy. He then wrapped his strong, supportive arm around the smaller boy.

"Is this okay?" Dream whispered. The brunette nodded in response. The blonde then leaned his head against the brunettes shoulder.

Clay didn't know this, but this really helped George.

His breathing calmed and his sobs turned into slow breathing. Dream brought...comfort to George. But why? The brunette was so confused on why Dream would help him.

George turned towards Dream and wrapped his arms around him in a warm embrace, which Clay immediately hugged back in. "thank you." George whispered, happy to be in the blondes embrace.

"Always..." Dream said slightly smiling, happy to be hugging the most beautiful boy he's ever seen.

George was first to pull away, luckily he had a smile on his face. "So uhm what's your name?" Dream asked, awkwardly scratching his head.

"George...and I'm sorry that you had to come out here and-."

"Hey it's okay, I'll always be here...okay? Dream interupted, tilting Georges head up to face Dreams.

Georges cheeks were dusted with light pink blush, unsure why Dream made him feel like this.

"Come on lets go back inside." Dream said grabbing the brunettes hand.

----

Class had finally ended and George was extremely happy. First of all he got to talk to Dream, basically the god of the school. Second of all he HUGGED Dream and he knows Dream can be there for him.

Now does George completely trust Dream? No. But does he find comfort with him? Yes.

-------

Just wanna say that if you got confused when the names 'Clay' and 'Dream' kept getting switched it was because George doesn't know Dreams name is Clay so George refers Clay as Dream and Dream refers himself as Clay

(sorry if that's confusing, please comment if you need more clarification)

Votes are very much appreciated <33

--------------------
~1128 Words~