21 next day

(a direct continuation from the previous chapter)

Seohae lay cuddled in Hanseok's arms, sleeping until the sun woke them up.

She woke up first, finding Hanseok's arms wrapped loosely around her body. She looked up to him, trying not to move so he wouldn't wake up.

Hanseok soon woke up too, half opening his eyes and planting a kiss on the forehead of the woman before him. "Good morning." He greeted, his morning voice all husky and lazy. A flush crept up her face. "Morning." She smiled.

"It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today." He said.

She buried herself further into him, and Hanseok pulled up the blanket to their shoulders to keep her warm.

"You're so warm," She breathed. "Let's skip work today."

"Of course. Let's stay in this position forever." Hanseok agreed, pulled her closer to him.

"I need to pee."

Hanseok rolled his eyes and sighed, letting go of her. "Go and pee." Seohae climbed out of bed, returning his forehead kiss and ran to the toilet.

"Come back later." He yelled as she exited the room. He looked around the empty room. Their clothes were on the floor and the bed sheet came loose.

Seohae soon came back to his room, standing at the foot of his bed.

"Hanseok, we're naked."

He looked under the sheets. "Guess we are. Are you cold?"

"A little, I think we should--"

"Cuddle. Come here." He interrupted.

"Didn't you say you're cold? Come here." He repeated.

Seohae climbed back into the bed, Hanseok instantly pulling her close to him and wrapping his leg around her. He buried his face in her neck. "I still can smell your perfume, it smells good."

"I can't breathe."

"I don't care."

Nonetheless, he loosed his grip a little but didn't move. Seohae stroked Hanseok's hair, enjoying the rare moment of Hanseok admitting he wanted physical contact. Their bare bodies pressed against each other, and the room was cold but their body heat made the bed cozy and warm.

She closed her eyes, melting into his warm embrace.

Hanseok pushed her hair back and noticed all the marks he had left on her neck, gently caressing it with his thumb. He felt proud of his work, but a little worried. "Was I too rough last night?"

"You think?" She laughed. "But it's okay, I enjoyed it."

Hanseok pulled himself away from her. He held her face and gave the most gentle kiss from the beast himself. A blush crept up Seohae's cheeks.

"Ah fuck, I like you so much."

"Really?" Seohae teased.

"I love you so much, so so so much!" He said, digging his head into the crook between her shoulder and neck, hugging her so hard he ended up on top of her.

Seohae laughed, tickled by his actions. "Stop I can't breathe!"

Hanseok pushed himself up and his hands were planted beside Seohae's head, his face hovering above her.

"Do you get it?"

She pulled him in and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "I get it."

He fell on his back beside her, and Seohae moved herself closer to him and in a millisecond his arms were wrapped around her body again.