1 revenge party

// A/N: this happened way before she married Hanseok, it's in France when she was in her most vengeful years.

TW// mention of rape in this chapter only

Natalia's younger sister, Natalie, had been raped by a guy named Gukhwan who is known to have raped and killed many young girls before. Natalie had managed to escape but got pregnant and had to abort, and committed suicide not long after. This is Seohae carrying out her vengeful plan.

Natalia had made Gukhwan's life a living hell once she found his identity for 3 years, and planned to kill him along with other people she was assigned to assassinate this night.

The setting is in a large warehouse.

TW// Gore and death, not very explicit because I'm not good at words.

---
What Seohae/Natalia is wearing:

Letting the vinyl play, Natalia took out a cigarette and lighted it, she put it to her lips and took a deep breath, then heaving out and watching the smoke cloud her view of the people in front of her

Letting the vinyl play, Natalia took out a cigarette and lighted it, she put it to her lips and took a deep breath, then heaving out and watching the smoke cloud her view of the people in front of her. Barely any light shone in through the broken windows of the hall.

They sat strapped to their respective seats, in rows that escalated upwards. They all faced Natalia except one man

He sat facing them, as if he was a performer and they were the audience. It was Denver Simon, the rapist.

Resting her cigarette in her mouth, she sharpened her dagger.

Heaving another breath of smoke, Natalia enjoyed the music, imagining everyone in this room dead by the end of the night.

Each of them slowly woke up, all confused and scared. They started chattering and trying to escape when they saw familiar faces. Gukhwan heard the sound of knife sharpening and immediately knew what was impending: his death. Nonetheless, he tried to free himself in a failed attempt.

She sat in the darkness, letting them murmur and panic while waiting for the song to end. The song came to a slow stop, and she lifted the vinyl needle.

She put her sharpening block to the side and walked towards the light that streamed in from the broken windows. Their chatters stopped when her heels clicked on the ground. She stood beside Gukhwan.

"Who are you?! Let us go!" One man demanded. Denver knew who stood behind him, although he avoided eye contact with her.

Natalia shot at the wall behind him, bullet passing just a centimetre from his ear. They immediately knew she was trouble.

"Denver, why don't you introduce me?" She whispered to his ear, sending shivers down his back. His breath hitched.

"She-She's the- sister of- the- um."