important - basically what the plot is about

Basically:

- Mafia assassin seductress marries a psycho chairman to financially exploit his company under an act of a forced marriage under her father.

- The chairman's company, Babel, is facing crisis when Italian consligiere teams up with a lawyer who's dead set on seeking revenge for her father who was killed indirectly by Babel.

- Hot and smart mafia woman saves Babel from getting jailed multiple times, and the chairman falls in love with her while she pretends to act in love with him until she unexpectedly falls for him.

- mafia man (the consligiere) is forced to form ties with the mafia of the hot mafia woman in order to save their lives and their mafias, which means she has to do something to the man she shouldn't have fallen in love with.

✅This book is based on specific scenarios, chapters can be from 1.5k - 8.5k+ words long. Mix of fluff and heartbreak.

✅Events are in chronological order, so you can see their relationship as it progresses.

back story of the hot smart mafia/assassin/seductress woman:

Natalia T'alavou, otherwise known as her Korean name In Seohae (인서해) , is a powerful mafia member back in France. She's mostly a paid assassin, hired to kill many important people while she keeps her identity secret. As a side job, she's often on missions to go undercover, act on money heists and more.

She migrated to France from Korea in her teenage years when her dad was saved by a mafia consligiere, so she had experience with guns even before she turned legal.

Her motto is
Kiss and kill.

Now she's on a mission to get 10 million won from her home country, Korea. What other better way than to marry the chairman of the biggest company in Korea, make him trust you with the company's finances, and take everything and run?

What you can expect from this book:
✔️ Fluff, angst, violence (no abuse), somewhat dramatic chapters

✔️ Outfit pictures suitable for the respective chapters

✔️ Music recommendations to set the mood

✔️ Tmi in author notes about my life or the chapter just cause.

**This book is safe from themes of emotional, psychological, sexual and mental abuse between Jang Hanseok and the main character, In Seohae.

*Some events are inspired from actual Vincenzo episodes, others from my mind.

*I've thought through it and I think Hanseok is more of a sociopath than a psychopath, so in this story he's a sociopath.

Requests are always open, from moments to outfit inspos, or anything really. I'll try my best to make a good chapter out of it.

the scenarios were better in my head. hope you guys enjoy it because I did :)

feel free to dm me for any requests!