17 hospital (3) - Seohae's turn

"Stop messing with your IV."

"This IV itches."

Hanseok pulled her hand away, preventing her from fiddling with the tape.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Five."

She stood up and threw her things into her bag. Hanseok stopped her.

"I told keep telling them I'm fine, I can go home!"

Hanseok stepped to her, pushing her back down in the hospital bed. "Don't be rash, it's only a few more days and I'll take you home. Besides, why do you want to get out so badly?"

"I'm tired of lying here in this stupid bed." She retorted.

"You're not fine, you need to rest. You got shot not once but twice for shit's sake." He pasted the tape back down on her hand.

"And I'm still alive, so what's the point of staying in this stupid room?"

"Let's go the the garden then." He offered.

"No, there's too many flies there."

Hanseok sighed, briefly pinching his eyebrows. "You know what, just go to sleep. Time will past quicker this way."

"But I just got up from a nap."

The door opened, interrupting the conversation. Myunghee stepped in, followed by Hanseo and Seungheuk. She carried a basket of fruits and flowers.

Seohae raised her brows.

"Mdm In, do take the fruits. They help with wound healing." Myunghee placed the basket on the table.

"Is it true that she survived a bullet in her chest? She looks fine..." Seungheuk whispered to Hanseo.

Seohae took a banana from the basket, unpeeling it.

"And in the stomach too." She added and took a bite if the banana. He got slightly shocked that she heard his whisper, and that she got shot in 2 critical areas. The two men looked at her in shock. She looked perfectly fine, not showing any signs of physical weakness.

Places she had been shot before healed faster.

"Woah, who dared shoot you in the chest? I'll send them to jail, I'll send all of them to jail!" Hanseo declared. After he was done he remembered the file in his hand.

He stepped forward, handing it to Seohae. "Right, as hyungnim requested, I did an investigation and these were the 5 possible suspects."

Seohae took the file from her, flipping through it.

"They're all from Wusang." She commented.

"I'll fire all of them! How dare they-" Seungheuk pointed aggressively but Seohae interrupted. "There's no need for that."

"No need?"

"I'm going to kill them anyway."

A brief silence in the room. They all knew she was capable of it and she would do it without a doubt.

She scanned through the document until she reached the last page, and surveyed the details carefully.

Chae Lily.

"Who is she?" Hanseo asked when he noticed that Seohae had stopped on the last page.

"We talked before, it's pretty obvious she doesn't like me -- for being Hanseok's wife. Said you had a history with her." She eyed Hanseok, waiting for an explanation.

"She was just a girl I had a little thing with a few years back."

"I thought you said you didn't have any exes?" Her tone became dangerous.