10 A full day

Hanseok, as usual, woke up first. Seohae was still in his arms, face snuggled in his chest with her arm draped across him. He didn't want to move, he liked it like that. He could spend all day just in this position, staring at Seohae fast asleep.

 He could spend all day just in this position, staring at Seohae fast asleep

He hadn't had any of his nightmares for the first time in a long time. It was almost as if Seohae was his lucky charm who could take away his nightmares that haunted him for years non stop.

After a while Hanseok went back to sleep, enjoying the moment as long as possible.

Now it was Seohae's turn to wake up. She froze at the face close infront of her, images from last night flashing across her mind.

Her proving that she wasn't drunk, her in Hanseok's car, and her asking Hanseok not to leave. She cringed at herself proving she wasn't drunk. She looked up at Hanseok, first time seeing him asleep.

She carefully raised her hand to his face, playing with his fringe. She swept it left and right, and parted it to see how he would look like with centre parting. She smiled quietly, enjoying teasing Hanseok while he was asleep.

She rolled to the other side of the bed to get up but Hanseok pulled her back by the waist, shocking Seohae who thought he was asleep.

"You're awake." She said softly.

"Just 5 more minutes." He replied. His morning raspy voice was enough to make her stomach flip, and she complied. She didn't mind another 5 minutes, or 10 minutes even. She adjusted herself closer to Hanseok as Hanseok's arm lay on her back, and observed his features up close before dozing back off to sleep.

More than 5, even more than 50 minutes passed. Seohae was the first to wake up, looking at the clock. She sat up on her bed. "It's 9:30, we should get ready."

Hanseok reluctantly woke up and sat facing Seohae, looking at her in her morning mess -- tired eyes and messy hair, but he liked it. Seohae got up and went to the toilet to freshen herself up, and Hanseok waited before going in too.

"We bought quite a bit of food last time, should we make breakfast?" Seohae asked Hanseok, opening the fridge.

"Sure."

"Let's make pancakes." She said, taking out the batter. She put it into a piping bag and Hanseok helped to oil the hot pan.

Seohae piped the batter into the pan, with Hanseok looking at her. "That's a perfect circle." He complimented.

"What's up with you?" Seohae asked jokingly. She wasn't used to compliments.

"Why? Can't I praise my wife?" He asked back. Seohae shook her head. "No, say it more. It'll increase my self esteem."

Hanseok chuckled. "flip it, it's almost ready."

And Seohae flipped it, having a perfect golden brown colour on the cooked side.