7 Close shave

"That damn mafia bastard!" Seungheuk shouted, feigning his frustration. As much as he hated Vincenzo, a part of him knew that he was the only one that could stop Hanseok and was just maybe, secretly rooting for him.

"By the way, Where's Seohae?" Myunghee asked, noticing the prolonged absence of her.

"She's been missing since dinner time..." Hanseok took up his phone to call Seohae, but got no response. That wasn't typical of her. He tried again. No response again. "Did any of you see her during lunch?" He asked.

"No, we all went seperate ways." Hanseo replied.

'call me back.' Hanseok messaged Seohae, beginning to get worried. It had been over 3 hours since they last saw her, and she wasn't at her desk either.

Hanseok had a bad feeling about this. "Myunghee, go to the toilet and see if she's there. Seungheuk, go around the office to find Ms In."

They got to their orders immediately, while Hanseok checked his phone. No reply, no call back. He tried again, and again. Still no response.

"Don't tell me she went back home just because work is over." He tried calling her house phone, but there was too, no reply.

He called Seungheuk. He told him that he couldn't find Seohae anywhere and none of the remaining staff saw her. Myunghee came back.

"She's not there sir, I checked all the levels."

"Shit." He grabbed his coat and stormed out of the room, Seungheuk spitting him and walked beside him, trying to keep up with him. "Maybe she's taking a bath? Or maybe she's in a meeting." He said. Hanseok ignored him. Hanseok didn't have a good feeling about this.

He got into his cat and drove towards Seohae's home, ringing the doorbell multiple times but there was no answer. He called Seohae's bodyguards.

"Is Seohae with you?"

"S-sir, we're afraid we lost her. We're searching for her now." Hanseok threw his earpiece on the floor in frustration. He knew she was in danger.

He got back into his car.

--------
[Seohae]

(these pictures are what she had gone through before and while Hanseok realised, moment returns when the screenshots end)