He ran very fast, his short hair was passed by the breeze (kiss wen), his hair was clear, and his eyebrows were beautiful.

(Fuck cao) On the lawn in the middle of the field, there are a few warm-up omega students who will not run until the next round. None of them was idle, jumping and jumping and waving, shouting Xiao Yiheng's name loudly to cheer for him.

Li Cheng: "..."

The cow (milk Nai) cake (dry gan) in my hand is not fragrant, only a mouthful of scum, which is almost like gnawing wood wool.

After a short and long few minutes, the running test was finally over. Xiao Yiheng was the first to cross the finish line, accompanied by the screams of omegas piercing the sky.

"Not bad." The physical education teacher wrote down a number on the score sheet with satisfaction, "Xiao Yiheng, your score can be ranked in the top few of the school track and field competition records. If you are only reading these three sessions, you can rank To second."

Xiao Yiheng was still breathing, he just nodded, no time to speak. After running a few laps at such a fast speed, his back was soaked with sweat, and his thin school uniform t-shirt was attached to his body, and the young man's bones (flesh rou) evenly stopped (body shen) were drawn out.

Squad leader Liu Ke followed the second echelon to cross the line. As soon as he crossed the line, he collapsed on the lawn like a mass of mud, yelling to drink Coke. After hearing what the physical education teacher said, he didn't care about drinking Coke. He turned over and asked curiously: "Then teacher, who is the first?"

Physical Education Teacher: "First, you should have heard of Li Cheng from Class 13 of the second year."

Xiao Yiheng didn't expect to hear this name at this moment, his eyelids were slightly closed to cover the flickering in his eyes.

As soon as Liu Ke heard Li Cheng's name, he lay back and sighed, "That's nothing better! People are specializing in sports."

Physical education teacher: "Why don't you say that he is still an omega? You know to make excuses for yourself. Besides, he specializes in swimming, not running."

Liu Ke rolled around on the lawn, in a posture that dead pigs were not afraid of boiling water: "Oh, he runs in the water and runs on the ground, isn't it the same? Besides, it is fair for God to create human beings. 99% of my energy needs to be invested in learning. How can I have time to exercise? I am not fat, but the weight of wisdom~"

With that, Liu Ke threw the topic on the silent Xiao Yiheng again: "Old Xiao, what do you think?"

Xiao Yiheng didn't know what he was thinking, so he lost his mind for a while and asked, "What did you just say?"

Liu Ke repeated it again: "I said, God is fair, you can't have both wisdom and body!"

"Well, you are right." Xiao Yiheng (gou) said, "The guy Li Cheng is stupid. God can only compensate him more in terms of physical fitness."

Liu Ke: "..."

Xiao Yiheng had no idea that in the second high school building behind him, Li Cheng, who was talking about him, lay on the window and listened to what he said. !