Chapter 16

Author note: Yes I am writing this in my 7th hour class because one I really don't like her class because she be giving out too much classwork and she doesn't talk about Student Media at all and now it's already two months and we still haven't got a chance to write a book down for our yearbooks and it sucks a lot because me and my friend are getting tired of doing classwork in our 7th hour class and she really doesn't know how to teach us anything and the thing she picks on me for the dumbness reason for one example, I was asking my 7th hour teacher for help but she didn't hear me, so I tried again so she can hear me, but she is like, "I can't hear you, speak up." that's what she said to me.  So I raised my voice a little high so she can hear me, "I said can you let me do the classwork because I have a F in this class!" I said to her but I wasn't screaming at her and she thinks I got a bad attitude like come on, she told me to raise my voice a little high and she thinks that I got a bad attitude.

Author's note edit: This is a update from this old author's note from this chapter, but I am glad that I don't have to see her anymore because when school was almost over, she decides to give us work when summer vacation is coming up for the last week of school.  I always finished her work on time, but when I asked her if I could go to another classroom because every teacher that knows that this was the last week of school, so teachers let their students go to another classes.

But guess what my 7th hour teacher didn't let me go.  She made up a lie saying the lines that I act like a two year old, even though I just turned 18 like few months ago.  She wouldn't even let me finished my application for McDonald's when my 4th hour teacher was trying to help me.  Luckily, me and my 4th hour teacher had helped me finished it up.  But thank goodness that I don't have to see my 7th hour teacher anymore because she was just mean.

(Y/n) POV

The sun was out and that was our cue to get ready for this day.  Tifa and Barret were downstairs and they were looking at Elmyra, I was looking at Cloud before I started to hold his hand a bit before I see Cloud glancing at me before Barret started talking to Elmyra, "You've done more for us than we deserve. I won't forget this. If you ever need anything, all you gotta do is holler." Barret said to Elmyra with a happy tone. Elmyra was looking at Barret before telling him, "Happy to help out however I can." Elmyra said to Barret. Me and Cloud knew Elmyra was still upset about last night but we didn't want to give up on Aerith and of course my little brother Lukas, "Elmyra." Me and Cloud said Elmyra name. Elmyra was looking at us before telling us, "...I've been thinking about what you both said." Elmyra said to us. Me and Cloud just nod our heads before I started talking to Elmyra, "She's calling out to us. We can feel it." I said to Elmyra.

Tifa got in the conversation before she started talking to Elmyra, "We all can. So please. She's our friend. We have to help her and we can't forget about Lukas he is still a kid we can't lose him as well." Tifa said to Elmyra. Elmyra was looking at Tifa before looking at Barret, I see Barret nodding his head at Elmyra with a smile on his face before Elmyra was looking at all four of us before she broke the silence, "I always knew it was coming. Knew that one day I'd have to say goodbye to my baby girl. But not yet. Please-bring back to me and make sure your little brother is safe with you in good hands." Elmyra said to us. Me and Cloud just nod at Elmyra before we could go anywhere we hear Marlene's voice called out, "Daddy." Marlene call out to Barret. Marlene started running downstairs before we hear Barret called out his daughters name, "Marlene..." Barret said his daughter name out. Me, Cloud, and Tifa decide to walk outside to let Barret decide to talk to his daughter, "Are you going?" Marlene asked Barret. Me and Cloud look back at Barret but Tifa wanted us to go outside. So Cloud open the door and let us outside now.

The three of us were waiting for Barret to be done with talking to Marlene.  The three of us were hearing Barret talking to his daughter and Cloud looked like he was getting bored of it but I gave Cloud a look that was telling him, 'You know that you have kids that are going to be born soon and your also the father for those kids.' that kind of look on my face.  Cloud just looks at me before giving me a small smirk before he drops it down to a serious face.  Me, Cloud, and Tifa got out of the way just in case Barret comes out from the doors.  Tifa was looking at me before she asking me, "(Y/n), you sure you want to do this? You know that your one day pregnant with a baby?" Tifa asked me with a worried tone.  I looked at Tifa before telling her, "I will be fine Tifa, but the only people that I told I am pregnant is my little brother Lukas, Cloud, and you Tifa." I said to Tifa.  Tifa was looking at me before she could asked me anymore questions we see Barret was coming out of the house.  I looked at Tifa before giving her a look that was telling her, 'Please don't tell Barret.' that kind of look on my face.  Tifa was looking at me but before she could say anything to me, I noticed Cloud was looking at Tifa before he was giving her the same look that I gave to Tifa.  Tifa just nod at us before she was looking at Barret before she called out his name, "Barret..." Tifa called out Barret's name in a worry tone.