Chapter 3

Cloud's POV

Once the train stop, I looked down to see (Y/n) was still asleep on my chest, I felt relaxed when (Y/n) is next to me, but I had to wake (Y/n) up, so I moved my hand to shake her a bit before I noticed her eyes opened and I see her (e/c) eyes were looking at me, "Did the train stop?" (Y/n) asked me. I looked at (Y/n) before I nod my head at her, (Y/n) moved her head away from my chest. (Or shoulder.)

The group got off the train, me and (Y/n) looked at each other before we started following behind them, but before we could step outside, we heard Barret was yelling at something, "Hot damn, we are good!" Barret yelled out in a excitement in his voice. The others were happy as well, "Bombs detonated: one. Members lost: zero!" Wedge said to his friends before giving them a thumbs up. Biggs was talking to his friends, "And one step closer to a brighter future!" Biggs yelled out. Jessie was happy as well, "Hell yeah!" Jessie said in a happy tone.

Barret was yelling again, "Guys!" Barret yelled out at us. Barret turned around to see us, "Lower your voices, huh? People are listening." Barret said to all of us in a low tone now. Everyone just looked at each other before we heard Barret was talking to us, "Now get some R&R. You've earned it. Just be ready for the next mission, alright?" Barret asked his teammates. Everyone just nod a 'yes' before they take off, me and (Y/n) looked at each other before we started to leave the train cart, but before we could go anywhere, Barret looked at us before telling us, "See you both soon." Barret said to us.

Me and (Y/n) were confused but Barret told us, "At Seventh Heaven? You two know, where Tifa works?" Barret asked us. Barret started to walk away from us, but not before telling us, "Don't keep her waiting. She'll worry." Barret said to us before walking off. (Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "Well, let's get going." (Y/n) said to me. I looked at her before telling her, "Alright let's go." I said to (Y/n). The two of us started walking away from the train station, we did hear a lot of people conversations, some were nothing but some of them were talking about a ghost.

Sector seven looked a little crowded, but me and (Y/n) kept walking, but as we were walking, we heard a whistle come from one of the guys that was looking at us. The guy looked at me before he looked at (Y/n) before asking her, "So what is a beautiful woman like yourself doing here?" The man asked (Y/n) with a flirty voice. (Y/n) looked at the man before she started walking away from the man, I followed behind her. The man was following us, the man caught up to (Y/n) before he started asking her the same question. (Y/n) was ignoring him before she started walking away again, this man was not giving up before he grabbed her arm real tight and hard now.

I was going to pull the man away from (Y/n), but (Y/n) used her other hand to slap the guy's face real hard, the man let go of her arm before he started to touch his cheek of the slap that (Y/n) did to the man. (Y/n) looks at the man before telling him, "Next time, don't every asked me that again, got it?" (Y/n) asked the man with a pissed off tone. The man looked at (Y/n) before he started to run away quick.

(I know this never happened in the game, but I just wanted to put it on there.)

I looked at her before asking her, " You okay?" I asked her. (Y/n) looked at me before telling me that she was 'fine' and we started walking again to get bar. We were walking and we see a guy was looking at the flyers, "Hah. 'Mako is the lifeblood of the planet'? The hell it is. Goddamn eco-warriors with their dumbass posters. I tear 'em down and they're back up inside of an hour. Like I've got nothing better to do..." the man said himself or us. We were little close to the guy before the guy took the poster down off the board and he looked up at the mako reactor before asking us, "I mean, look at all that steelwork...You're both trying to tell me that's not progress?" The man asked us.