Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

Wedge took off running to probably his house or Jessie place, but me and Cloud didn't know that Wedge was there when we got down.  Wedge asked us if we want to stop by Jessie or Biggs place, so me and Cloud agree to it, so we followed behind Wedge and of course it was like almost a lot of walking, but Wedge stop at this house, "Well, this is Biggs's place. I guess he hasn't made it home yet." Wedge said to us.  Cloud was looking at Biggs house before he told Wedge, "Guess not." Cloud tells Wedge.  Wedge looks at us before telling us, "Hope he isn't 'worst case-ing' it again. He's got a habit of overthinking things. Worrying about all the possible outcomes till his head hurts." Wedge said to us.

Me and Cloud looked at Wedge before I just told Wedge, "Wouldn't've guessed." I said to Wedge.  Wedge looks at us again before telling us, "And when he worries, I worry." Wedge said to us before he just chuckles at this before he started talking to us again, "Anyway, let's head on over to Jessie's!" Wedge said to us in a excited tone and he took off again.  Me and Cloud just sigh at this before we started to follow after Wedge again.  Wedge was taking us to a some kind of alley and Wedge stop before he pointed the house of where Jessie stays, "This is where Jessie lives. Men are not allowed inside." Wedge said to us.

Cloud just looks at Jessie house before I heard him make a, "Hmm..." noise before we heard Wedge was talking to Cloud, "Lots of pretty girls trying to make it big onstage live here. So don't hang around or they might get the wrong idea." Wedge said to Cloud. I just looked at Wedge with a weird face before I heard Cloud just made a 'huh' noise before Wedge started to get a little closer to us, "I'm telling you this for your own good, Cloud! People around here love to gossip." Wedge said to Cloud. I looked at Wedge before I asked him, "They know about Jessie and Avalanche?" I asked Wedge. Wedge turned around quick before he told me and Cloud, "Nah, it's all good. They think she's an actress. Oh...and one more thing, bros. It's all a game to her. Don't fall for it!" Wedge said to us.

Me and Cloud looked at each other with a confused face before we looked back at Wedge before Cloud tells Wedge, "You lost us." Cloud said to Wedge. Wedge started to chuckle a bit before he started talking to us, "Life's a stage and love's the play!" Wedge yelled at us before he takes off again. I looked at Cloud before I started talking to him, "Well that's weird." I tell Cloud with a confused look on my face. Cloud looked at me before he just gave me a hummed before we started to follow Wedge and of course we were able to make it to Wedges house. Once we got there, we see three calico cats were hissing at us, I just looked creep out at the three cats that are hissing at us. Cloud noticed me that I looked a little scared to be near by cats.

(Sorry if you guys like cats, I am more of a dog person, so sorry guys.)

Wedge looks at the three cats before he started talking to them, "Hey there, Biggums, Reggie, Smalls... Brought two new friends to meet you!" Wedge said to his cats. The three calico cats were walking to us, I just back away slowly from this before I kinda lost my footing because I fall down on the ground, I heard Cloud made a noise from the cats. Cloud looks at me before he sticks out his hand for me, I grabbed his hand before Cloud helped me up from the floor, Wedge got down to probably pick up the cats, "These little guys are on guard duty today." Wedge said to us before he picks up the three cats. Once Wedge pick up the cats, the cats started to meow at us, "Okay..." Cloud said to Wedge. Wedge tried to get the cats near me and Cloud, but we kinda back away from this, but not before we heard the cats meowing at us again.

I looked at Wedge before I told him, "Wedge, I really don't do well with cats, I still kinda have trust issues with cats." I said to Wedge. Wedge looks at me before he asked me, "Oh come on, (Y/n)?! They won't hurt you!" Wedge said to me. I just didn't want to be near a cat because I did remember when I was little girl, I did get bit by a cat and let's just say that I have trust issues on cats now. Wedge dropped that conversation before he looks back at me and Cloud again, "Thanks for seeing me home!" Wedge said to us in a happy tone. Cloud looks at Wedge before he tells him, "Really sorry about your ass." Cloud tells Wedge. Wedge looks at us before he tells us, "S'all good, bros!" Wedge said to us in a kinda weird way. Cloud didn't like that because he got a little closer to Wedge before he started talking to Wedge, "It's kinda weird when you call us th—" Cloud didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before the three cats that Wedge is still holding are hissing at us again.